𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HAHAHHAHABDNDND U GUYS R FUNNNYNYYNNTNTNNEJJSJSJJNZHHAHAHAHHAHHSS

I think I'm broken...

Wtf is this chapter...

Anyways...

New Jersey, Continuation From Last Chapter...
The Fence 💀

"Back the fuck up." They said calmly. Mattia was clearly confused as fuck, and so was Rhiya.

"Yo who the fuck-" Mattia turned around and instantly shut up. I mean why wouldn't he?

There was a fucking gun to his head.

"It doesn't fucking matter, come on Rhiya-"

"You know him?!" Mattia asked facing Rhiya again.

"Where did you get that? Why do you have it?! Put it down!" She yelled.

"No. This is exactly what the fuck I said you were doing. Out with some niggas."

*if ur not black and u read that ur cancelled. I don't make the rules 😳😗*

"Just put the gun down!"

"Why should I?"

"Maybe cause I don't wanna die dumbass." Mattia said. "Who the fuck even are you?"

He got mad and shot the gun and Mattia died, the end.

~~~~~~
163 words

authors note~
sucks to suck when u suck dick amiright 😘

Ok I'm sorry imma stop messin around now 💀 LETS CONTINUE!!!

"Who the fuck even are you?"

"Tell him Whisterya." Of course she didn't wanna say who it was because Mattia was gonna be pissed, and she had no idea how he was gonna react. "Tell him!"

"Chill the fuck out! Don't fucking yell at her."

"I'm allowed to! She's my girlfriend after all." Oh shit, he said it.

"Wait. You're Jayden?! The Jayden that's in Florida?!"

"Nigga does it look like I'm in some fuckin Florida?!" He turned to Rhiya. "Where the fuck is my sister?!"

"She's fine. Just go!"

"Who's your sister?" Mattia asked.

"Shut the fuck up." Both Rhiya and Jayden said in sync.

"Fuck you cursing for-"

"She's like 19, I think she can curse if she wants to." Mattia laughed.

"I'm 18." She corrected.

"Shit. You're 18?!"

"Yes! Imma be 19 in-"

"Don't tell him!" Jayden interrupted. "Why should he know?"

"Cause she likes me more."

"I suggest you shut the fuck up now cause I still got a gun to your head!"

"Oooo wow! So fuckin scary!" Mattia quickly grabbed the gun and faced it downwards, then Jayden let out a shot.

The bullet bounced off of the concrete and into Rhiya's side. It went through her jacket and grazed the side of her stomach.

It wasn't as painful as you would imagine, because it had bounced off of the concrete, but it still hurt.

"Shit!"