𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

New Jersey, The Next Day, 11:17 am
Mattia's House

Omniscient/Third Person POV
"Mattia! Are you fucking serious?!" She yelled.

"It's nothing-"

"Yes the fuck it is! What whore gave that to you?! Am I not good enough?!"

"She's not a!- nevermind. You have no room to talk cause you were just sucking Carter's dick last week-"

"No the fuck I wasn't! Not last week!"

"I can't believe you! You're acting like a slut!" She looked at him in disbelief.

"I can't believe you Mattia. After everything I told you? After everything we've been through this past year and a half?"

"Yes! Yes Ora, I was using you for sex! Is that what you wanted to hear?!"

Ora has told Mattia all about how she was used and verbally abused in her first relationship, which led her to not let herself actually fall for people. She broke up with Carter because she was starting to feel something with him, but she was scared of getting hurt. She knew he didn't feel the same.

Mattia on the other hand, he was a little rude, but she felt like she could really open up to him. She told him about how her father pays more attention to his work rather than her. She also told him about her step siblings, and how they were the only people she could depend on before they moved away.

She wanted to stop her thotting around for Mattia. She wanted to be better for him, but after she saw the huge hickey on his neck, she felt betrayed. Then he admitted to using her just like her first boyfriend did, which made her the way she is.

"Who was it?" She sighed.

"Why do you wanna know who-"

"Mattia. Who was it?" She bit the inside of her cheek and he couldn't help but think about how Rhiya bites her bottom lip.

"It was Rhiya."

"Are you kidding me? Why does everyone want her?! Demari wanted her instead of me. Carter wanted her instead of me. Now you want her?! What is so special about her? What does she have that I don't?!" She cried.

"Good pussy." He shrugged.

She slapped him across the face and her hand and his face immediately began to sting. He grabbed her upper arm and her eyes grew wide.

"I don't hit females, and I won't start, but don't ever fucking hit me again or you're gonna regret it." He roughly let go of her arm and she held it.

"Delete my number. Don't contact me again. We're done, but it's not like you give a fuck, right?" She left his house and slammed the door behind her.

"Fuck." He sighed. The two actually have been through a lot, despite her being his rebound. Of course he didn't care for her in an intimate way, but he cared for her as a friend. Sure she was extremely annoying most of the time, but that didn't change the fact there was something between them.

He felt bad for how he handled the situation, but he knew if he went after her it would seem like he wanted to get back together with her. He definitely didn't want that.

New Jersey, 11:22 am
Rhiya's House

"You're serious?! Thank you!!" She gave him a quick hug then went to go open her new phone.

"There's a different number though because you're on my plan now, but all your texts and contacts should still be there." Von explained.

Rhiya signed into her iCloud and soon everything was restored. A bunch of notifications flowed through her phone after her apps fully loaded through.