𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

Guys... it's magically gonna be summer soon in the story cause yeah!

Rhiya's POV

"He really loves you, you know." Mirna informed when reentering the room. What- "He would never admit it to me, but I can tell. Anyone can."

"What?" I was still caught so off-guard by her words. She rolled her eyes and sat down in front of me, grabbing my shoulders.

"My son is in love with you, and you're in love with him." She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Admit it."

It should be an easy response, of course I do. I didn't want to say it though, once I admitted it out loud, it became real, I couldn't go back after I said it. I'm all for admitting it, I really am, but I'm scared of telling Mattia, because once it's real, I'm gonna have to tell him.

What if he really isn't in love with me? What if he's not ready to take the next step? After I say it what if I put him in a weird position? What if after I say it I get so overwhelmed and don't feel that way anymore or vice versa-

"Rhiya!" Mirna snapped her fingers in my face to regain my attention.

"Hm?" I knew how worried I looked, she saw it too.

"Don't be scared." She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. "You haven't said it out loud yet, have you?" She whispered. I shook my head and she laughed. "Okay, say it to me, if you're comfortable. Tell me how you feel about him."

I took a deep breath, like I was ready to say the most important thing I would ever say in my entire life... I probably was.

"I love him." I sighed, causing a small smile to form on my face. It felt so good to actually say it. "I really do." She screamed out of excitement and gave me a hug I definitely wasn't expecting. Before I could hug back she pulled away.

"This is so exciting oh my gosh!!"

"What's exciting? Why did you scream?!" Mattia asked after rushing up the stairs. My cheeks flushed and Mattia's mom clapped her hands and laughed.

"Mattia you're terrible!" Saying that I'm confused would be an understatement.

"What did I do?!"

"You're stressing her out!"

"Wha- Well I- I just got here what is happening? I didn't mean to-"

"Rhiya come on, let me make you something to eat, are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired?" Mattia seemed almost just as confused as I was.

"You never offer me that stuff." Mattia mumbled as he sat down next to me, rested his arm across my shoulders.

"That's because you're fully capable to get up and do it yourself, Rhiya come on."

"I'm okay, thank you. I should really get going anyway."

"Why?" Mattia asked loud enough for only me to hear.

"I told you I'm busy today, I'm meeting with Mari. Maybe afterwards me, you, and the boys can go out or something."

"Maybe nothing because Rhiya needs a self discovery week!!" Mirna yelled.

"The fuck is that?" He mumbled and I shrugged. "Mom she's fine."

"The poor girl just soaked my shirt in tears, she's not fine!" Yeah it's time for me to go-

"You were crying? I didn't hear that part- are you okay?-"

"Mattia what kind of dumb question is that? See this is why she needs time to focus on herself!"