𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Prepare yourself

Also I'm sorry, I never wrote this kind of smut before 😳🙈

ALSO!! This entire chapter is making up for the last smut I skipped so 😃

Don't @ me 😻

#Prayin4YourEyesCauseYourGonnaSeeTheWordCumLikeAMillionTimesAlongWithSomeOtherShit🤪

This whole chapter is just smut so if u don't wanna read it then stop at the first time skip.

New Jersey, Continuation From Last Chapter, An Hour Later

Mattia's POV
Rhiya won't talk to me. She's just been sitting in the backseat - with her clothes on - ignoring me.

"Ryyy?" She took a sip of her soda and continued to ignore me. I pulled into the parking lot for the park about 10 minutes ago. "Rhiya." I turned around to face her and she still didn't look at me. "Sorry for not letting you finish? I'll make it up to you, I promise." She finally looked up at me, then gave me a small smile.

"Fuck you, Mattia." I got into the backseat with her and grabbed her phone from her hands. "Hey!-"

"I'm so so so so so sorry Whisty. Now come on, let's finish up the day so we can fuck." I laugh.

"We're not going to, so don't get your hopes up."

No matter what I do, she gon fold.

"Ok, fine. Can we at least get out of the car?"

"You can, I'm not." She put in her AirPods. "Thanks for these, now I can block you out."

"Bro, can you not-"

"Woah, I'm not your bro."

"Bro, stop being annoying again."

"I'm being annoying? Me?! Oh wow, ok. Did you forget what just happened an hour ago?"

"Exactly! An hour ago! Damn just let it go."

"Fine, I will. So when I give you blue balls, just let it go."

"That's different."

"How? How is it different?"

"Cause it is! It'll hurt even more."

"I had my period last week and I'm still recovering from cramps. On top of that you pulled that stunt an hour ago, how do you think I feel?"

"But I bet you'll stop jumping around my car, right?" She climbed into the passengers seat and smiled back at me.

"No." I got into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Your parents home?"

"No. Why?"

Good.

"Cause there's nothing for us to do so we're just gonna do our plans for tonight a little early."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We made our way into her house and I locked the door behind us. She sat on the couch and slipped off her crop top.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I laughed.

"I thought we were having sex?"

"I thought you didn't want to."

"I thought you didn't care..."

"Why would you think that?" I ask.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you didn't let me finish in the car?!"