𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐐&𝐀

*Not an actual chapter, just a bonus, this can be skipped*

Also not proof read ofc.

Hii, welcome to my first ever character Q&A! I got this idea from another book I read about two years ago. I'm not sure of the name, but if I knew I would put the name and author.

Basically, this will be like a bonus chapter in a way, but it's also interactive. In the last chapter of this book, I wrote individual names you could comment under, and that character would answer your question as if you were asking them in person.

Not many people asked questions 😀 so I'll just answer some frequently asked questions, or some unanswered questions. Pretend it's like a talk show 😆

One last thing, although this is treated as a chapter, it's not part of the actual book, so characters won't look back on it and remember, therefore, THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE READ. Now let's get startedddd!

The first question is for Kairi... and Micah: Why are you two such cock-blockers??

"Cock blocker? I'm not a damn cock-blocker who the fuck said that?" Micah asked. "When have I ever done that?"

Rhiya raised her hand and turned to Micah. "Ooo I know! When you said, woah free porn!" She mimicked in a deep voice.

"I don't recall." He argued.

"When was I ever a cock-blocker?" Kairi asked.

"Everytime me and Ry were going to have sex." Mattia answered.

"Well not everytime if she's expecting." He mumbled.

"Next question please!" She practically yelled.

The next question is forrr Mattia: Why are you such a dumbass?

"Who the hell is submitting these? Can we get some actual questions?" He responded with annoyance in his tone.

"That is an actual question dumbass." Valentina argued, rolling her eyes. "I guess we'll never know, maybe he was dropped as a baby." She shrugged.

"I was not dropped-"

"Yes you were." Gianluca laughed, making just about everyone else do the same.

Next question is for Rhiya: Who's the dad?

"That's a dumb question." Rhiya answered.

"Yeah." Micah agreed. "It's obviously mine."

"What's yours?" Von asked.

"No way, I thought it was mine!" Devin intervened.

"It's not any of yours!" Rhiya interupted. "It's Kai's." She cheesed, causing Mattia to look down at her.

"What is it?!" JaVon asked.

"Oh really?" She looked up at him and nodded, biting her lip and trying not to laugh.