Sixteen

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-
Two days, it's been two days and Jimin still at Geum's house, he's so thankful too because Geum wasn't visiting him, the maids keeps bringing him foods but he didn't touch it, the maid were forcing him to eat but Jimin keep throwing it away.

He deeply sighed, he feels so weak, headache even his stomach hurts too, he closed his eyes and try to sleep, but was about to fall asleep when he heard the door open, he keep close his eyes not wanting to looked back.

"Jimin" he flinched, he immediately open his eyes and looked back, "I heard your not eating your food" he said while loosen his tie, and take a seat on the edge of the bed, Jimin sit and looked at the big window, "So?" he bravely asked.

Geum tsked, Jimin gasped as Geum harshly removed the blanket covering Jimin's half body, "I'm so tired but you have to learned your lesson" he grits his teeth, he stand up walking through the big wardrobe, Jimin just follow him with his eyes.

Geum went back at the bed holding a big box, as he open it Jimin eyes widen, he move back hitting the headboard, "Scared love?" he asked smirking, he assemble it and turn on the power, Jimin froze at his spot seeing it moving slowly.

It was a dildo but has a machine connected to it so it can move when its on, "Come here" Geum grabbed Jimin's ankle but Jimin kicked his hand away, "Don't y-you dare touch me!"

Geum sighed, he immediately held Jimin's both ankle and pulled him close, Jimin screamed, "Stop struggling or I make your punishment worse" Jimin didn't listen, he keeps kicking his feet but Geum held him tight.

Geum glared at him, "Stubborn" he groaned, he hovered over Jimin and tie his both wrist on the headboard using his neck tie and goes down to his ankle to tie it too, "Y-Yah! Stop l-let me go" Jimin glared back at him, "Shut up"

Jimin yelps as Geum removed Jimin's pants along with his boxer, "N-No...s-stop!" Geum ignored him and just position the dildo on Jimin's hole and immediately insert it inside, "AHHHHH!" Jimin cried feeling the pain, "N-N-No-" he screamed.

Geum stood up and turn the power on, it's start moving in and out slowly, Jimin closed his eyes tight, tears keeps falling down to his cheeks, "Hmm, is it too slow love?" Jimin looked at him, "F-Fuck you!" this time Geum was so pissed, he set the power into high.

Jimin arched his back, screaming, moaning mess, "AHHHHHH...s-stop!" Jimin lips parted, he didn't like this feeling, he felt so disgust, and with that all the memories bringing back.

"Are the drug we slipped on him isn't working?"

"Oh no, I know they've definitely kicked in, looked at his face, he practically begging to be touched"

"D-Don't touch...me ah ahha" the man's hand started traveling down to his neck and down to his member, "S-Stop...ah d-don't"

Jimin keeps remembering it.

Jimin felt hot, his body was so weird, he slowly looked at Jackson who's smirking towards him, "W-wha---t-tha-t" Jimin fall back on the bed
Jackson lean closer to him caressing his cheeks, Jimin closed his eyes feeling his touched, You like that hm?" Jackson continue touching Jimin's body.

"Ahh-mm...n-no" Jackson hand travel down at Jimin's thighs squeezing it making Jimin let a low moan.

"Ahhh---s-stop" Jackson plant kisses on Jimin's chest, stomach and stop at his buds, licking and sucking it.

-

Geum grabbed Jimin phone as he felt it buzzing.

My Husband💜🐱 calling~

Geum smirked and looked at Jimin, as he answered the phone he heard Yoongi's voice, "Ahhh n-no...s-stop it ahhrghh" Jimin moaned making Yoongi stop at his words, Geum grinned, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" he shouted, Geum stay silent until he ended the call.

"Hahahahahahaha" he immediately laughed at the call ended, "S-Stop i-it ahhhrg" Jimin moaned, "AHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned louder as he released his seed, Geum turned off the power and pulled it out on Jimin's.

Jimin eyes were closed, breathing heavy and tears streaming down to his cheek, "I-I'll k-kill yo-" Jimin fainted.

-

"Jungkook can you track Jimin's phone right?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi who's staring at his phone screen, three days still they don't know where is Jimin.

"Yea hyung I'll try" he get his laptop start his work, while Namjoon and Hoseok looking at his work.

"D-Dad?" Yoongi looked at his office door seeing Minyo rubbing his eyes, "Your-your awake bub" Yoongi stood up and went towards him, "I'm busy right now son, just eat your breakfast down stair, Taegguk and Taehyung hyung was there" Yoongi said.

"But where is mom? It's been three days and he still didn't contact us or go home" Yoongi stared down to him, "Ahm mom is with-ah-"

"Seokjin, Jimin is with my husband Seokjin Minyo, don't worry, they just want some time alone to bond" Namjoon said plastered a sweet smile at him, Yoongi glance at him then back at Minyo, "I-Is that so, okay" he went out of the office while Yoongi just follow him with his eyes.

"Hyung I can't track Jimin's phone" Jungkook said while still trying his best to find him but still can't, Yoongi looked back at him, "Why?" Jungkook looked him, "I think his phone was off, with that I can't track it" Hoseok sighed

-

"Minyo your awake, let me get your breakfast" Taehyung said with a widely smile, Minyo looked down at his lap as he take a seat, "Minyo? Are you okay?" Taegguk asked looking at him, Minyo deeply sighed.

Taegguk went towards him and peeking Minyo's eyes, as Taegguk meets Minyo's eyes he saw sadness in it, "Why?" he asked, Minyo looked at him, "Here Minyo" Taehyung put his plate in front of Minyo, "What are you doing Taegguk?" Taehyung frowned.

But Taegguk ignore him and suddenly hugged Minyo, "Don't be sad Minmin" Taegguk said while patting his back, "Why? What happen son? Minyo?" Minyo immediately hugged Taegguk too burring his face on Taegguk's neck, until they heard an sob.

Taehyung gasped, "Minyo? What happen? Why are you crying?" as Minyo pulled away Taegguk wiped his tears, "D-Dad tried to lie about mom, w-when-when I literally know what happen to him" he cried, Taehyung worriedly looked at him.

"He did that because he don't want you to worry Minmin" Taegguk said while caressing his cheeks, "Yea Taegguk is right, we know that Yoongi hyung will find Jimin soon" Taehyung said rubbing Minyo's back comforting him.

"Stop crying Minmin" Taegguk poutly said, Minyo looked at him and nodded.

-

Stay safe and healthy.

Love lots💜