Twenty

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin gasped as a cold water splash on his whole body, he tried to moved but his hands and feet are tied on the chair, "Good morning to you Min Jimin" Jimin slowly looked up seeing a man looking down at him smirking while hitting his smoke.

"Ohh..I don't like that glare of yours" he said shaking his head, " What d-do you want from me!" Jimin bravely asked, the man grinned, he throw away his cigar and slowly walk towards Jimin.

He leaned closer to him and smirk, "I notice you don't have it now" Jimin looked at him confusedly, "What are y-you saying?" the man stood up straight, looking down at him, "Tell me where's the necklace"

"Necklace?" the man chuckled, "Don't play dumb, your sister Chaeyoung gave it to you" Jimin mouth parted, "H-H-How did you know C-Chaeyoung?!" Jimin asked looking up at him.

"I don't need to answer that, just tell me where's the necklace then I set you free" he shrugged, "Easy right?" he smiled.

"I-I don't have it" Jimin mumbles, Lee smile faded, he grits his teeth and glared at Jimin, "Why you keep on lying sweetheart?" Jimin avoid his eyes, again he walk towards in front of him, Jimin still didn't looked up at him.

Then a hard slap land on Jimin's cheeks making him looked at his side, Jimin gasped, he winced as he felt sting on his cheek, "Oh sweet heart look at you" he tsked as Lee held his chin making Jimin looked at him.

"Ahhh why are you crying? did it hurt so much" Jimin cried as he looked at Lee's eyes, Lee wiped Jimin's tears but Jimin looked at the side not wanting to touch him.

Lee turned around and take a seat on the table, he light a cigarette before looking at Jimin, "I won't hurt you, again, if you just tell me where is it" Jimin sobbed.

"W-What's w-with that...necklace?" Jimin mumbles, Lee shakes his head, "So innocent" he hit his smoke and glance at Jimin, he slowly walked towards in front of Jimin and leaned closer to his ear, "It can kill Min Yoongi in instant sweetheart"

Jimin looked at him terrified, "W-W-What?" Lee laughed, "That necklace has a code, a code that all the mafia in the seoul can only follow my words, I will be their king" he looked at Jimin smirking, "And your husband Min Yoongi, I can kill him with just one snap of my finger sweetheart"

"N-N-No" he mumbles, "Oh yes sweetheart, but I can promise you I make your lives peaceful and safe, no one will bother your family in one condition tell me where's the necklace is"

Jimin gleed at him, "N-No, N-Not after I knew what that necklace can do!" Lee grits his teeth, "Trying to be brave" Lee smirked, "Don't prov-"

Phone ringing...

"Sire" he looked at his men and he immediately give a phone, "Oho look who's calling sweetheart" Jimin eyes widen when he saw Yoongi's name, Lee pressed the green button answering the call, "Hello Min, long time no talk" he smirked while still looking at Jimin.

"You fucking asshole, where is he!" Lee laughed, "Don't worry he's fine. I guess, want to hear your husband's voice?" Lee extend his hand in front of Jimin, facing the phone to him, "Speak" he said.

"Beastie!" Jimin cried after hearing Yoongi's voice, he didn't talk making Lee pissed, he grabbed Jimin's hair making him wince in pain, "AAHHH" Lee grin, "Don't you fucking dare hurt him Lee!" Yoongi shout, "Oh, too late Min" he laughed.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Lee smirked, "That's what I'm waiting Min" he looked down at Jimin, "Meet me at xxxx and bring the necklace with you, we both know what I was talking about Min"