Eight

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

"Did you already throw it away?" he asked as she went inside there house, "I-I didn't throw it" his father glared at her, "What?" she looked down at her hands, "I gave it yo to-to Jiminie" her father looked at her with his eyes wide open, "You-You what?!"

"I-I know they are looking at me-me" her father step forward at her, "Then how did you gave it?"

"We-We went inside to a private room, I know-know they won't know I gave it" her father sighed, "At least you are safe" his daughter cried, "What-What about Jiminie?" she looked up at him, "The king will prote-" "But father...the king was already dead" he immediately turned his gaze towards her, "What?"

-

"A meeting?" Jimin asked as he read the paper Minyo gave, "Yes mom, it will-ahh hyung that's cheating... it will be on saturday" he replied while his eyes glued on the tv screen, "Okay I'll go" Minyo jumped making Jimin startled, "YES! ha ha ha I won" Jimin smiled.

"You won because you blocking my view" Daniel laughed, "No I didn't" he said teasing Daniel, "Yes you did" Minyo glared at him, "NO!" he suddenly jumped at Daniels back and bite his arm, "AHHHHHHHH-OUCH!" Jimin eyes widen, "MINYO!"

Minyo pouted crossing his arms, "It's hyungs fault" Daniel rubbed his arm, "I'll pluck that teeth of yours" Daniel looked at him, while Minyo looked at him shocked, "W-What?"

"Minyo why did you do that" Jimin went towards Daniel making him flinched and moved away from him, "N-No it's okay, I'm fine Jimin" Jimin looks at him then at Minyo, "Say sorry you brat" Minyo pouted and walk towards Daneil, "Sorry hyung" he hugged him and looked down at Daniel's arms.

"Does it have wound Daniel?" Jimin moved closer at him but he immediately moved away, "No...I'm fine really" Daniel scratched the back of his neck, while Jimin just confusedly nodded.

-

"I'll wait here" Jimin looked at Daniel, "No need, you can go home and look Minyo bet he and Holly will make a mess there" Jimin smiled, "But-" Jimin smiled at him, "I'm fine the school is safe, if something happen I'll call you" Daniel sighed and nodded.

Jimin entered the room where Minyo assigned and the meeting started.

After the meeting Jimin looked at his wrist watch seeing it was already five pm, he grabbed his phone and called Daniel, "ahm Jimin? The meeting done?" Daniel asked, "Yes and I decide to stop at the mall I want to buy something" Jimin replied, "Okay I'll be the-" "No need I'll be quick, I'll just grabbed a cab"

"But Jimin it's five pm already, it's-Hyuuuung looked at the screen we'll be lose...." Jimin giggled, "I'll be fine, I'll call you later" he end the called and get a cab.

He was still looking for a suit when someone tapped his shoulder, he turned around seeing a man, "Min Jimin?" Jimin frowned, "Ahm yes?" he stepped back making a space between them, "I need to talk to you" he said, Jimin looked at him confusedly, "May I know who you are?"

Jimin slowly grabbed his phone, "I know your husband" Jimin eyes widen, "Y-Yoongi?" he nodded, "I know where he is" Jimin get his phone bag to his pocket, "Let's not talk here" Jimin hesitate but in the end he followed the man.

They went out the store, he just followed the man quietly, his hands sweating too much and his heart beats so fast, he was nervous what will this man will say.

As they went to the parking lot, the guy stop as well as Jimin, he turned around and looked at Jimin, "That's so easy Mr. Min" the guy smirked and pointed a gun towards, Jimin gasped, he started to stepped back, as he turned around a two men blocked him.