6 | tell her before i do

with the drop of 'hellboy' gus' music career skyrocketed, earning fan's love all over the world. this was it, he had made it. gus and his friends had ben working towards organizing a tour of some sort. today, management confirmed it would be happening. 

gus 

ava 

aves

avaaaa

wake up

it's important 

wake upppp 

gus | 6 missed calls 

gus desperately tried to get ahold of ava to tell her the news. ava was fast asleep, oblivious to any sound coming from her phone. gus decided to go get her up and bring her over to tell her the news. he drove the short distance to her apartment, jittering with excitement. his heavy black boots thudded loudly against the concrete apartment building stairs, echoing throughout the stairway. 

gus had a key to her apartment. he let himself in quietly and sat down on the edge of the bed, trying not to scare her shitless as she wasn't expecting him. "aves" he tapped her shoulder gently. ava quickly sprung awake with panic, before she realized it was just gus. "holy shit you scared me, what are you doing here?" she asked him, "sorry baby, i just have really exciting news but you have to come back to my apartment so everyone is there together" gus told her, absolutely beaming and unable to control his excitement. 

"okay, give me a few minutes to get ready" ava said, dragging herself out of bed. she got ready as fast as she could, she could tell gus could hardly wait to tell her. "lemme see the big news outfit" gus told her while he was digging through her fridge for a snack. ava had put on a white tennis skirt and a light blue, crushed velvet cropped tank top with some layered silver necklaces and matching light blue vans. "beautiful babe, i like that shirt" he told her, admiring the outfit. 

"okay lets go!" gus said, basically dragging her out of the apartment, "i'm coming, i'm coming" ava said. ava hopped in the passenger seat of gus' car. gus held her hand while he drove, rambling on and on about random stuff so he didn't accidentally tell her the news. ava loved his smile, it made her so happy when he was happy. gus pulled back into the apartment parking lot, ripping the keys out of the ignition. 

gus and ava appeared back in his apartment, all the boys were crowded in the living room, buzzing with just as much excitement as gus. "so can you tell me now?" ava asked, now that everyone was together. ava had been accepted by the group as one of their own, so they felt it was important for her to be there as well. "tell her before i do" tracy threatened, "well" gus started "we're going on tour baby!" he said, picking ava up and spinning her around "really?" she asked, "yeah baby!" gus said, mimicking how austin powers says it(a/n this is literally what the voice in my head sounds like) . "that's so exciting, i'm so happy for you, you deserve it and i'm proud of you. ava told gus, she was unbelievably happy for him and he truly was deserving of his success. "i'm proud of all of you, every single one of you deserve this" she told everyone else.

they all piled into a group hug, squishing ava in the middle.  gus pulled ava slightly aside from the rest of the group, "one more thing" he told her, "what is it?" ava asked. "will you come with me? on tour? and please say yes because i'm not leaving without you" gus asked, hopeful his girl would join his on his next greatest adventure. "gus, i- i don't know, what about my job? and my life here?"she asked, unsure of what her answer would be. he took both her hands, "i told you that one day i'd take care of you and you could quit your stupid job, so let me, this is my chance" he begged her, he needed her to come. "please" he pleaded "and it's not forever, just temporary. please do this, get away with me, let the vacancy scream from our bedroom doors and just come with me" he needed to convince her.

"okay" she decided, "i'll come". gus picked her up and held her tighter than he ever had, "thank you, it'll be fun i promise"he told her. "ava's coming!" gus yelled to everyone, "yay! ava's coming" they called back. "audrey's coming too, you won't be stuck as the only girl" adam spoke up "even better" ava said. "when do we leave?" ava asked gus. "in a month" he said.

she went around and hugged and congratulated the rest of the guys on the tour. smoke and tracy were probably her closest friends of the guys, gus spent the most time with them. "wanna stay for the night?" gus asked her, it was already 4 o clock "sure" she agreed. 

they partied into the night, the usual spread of drugs and bottles was larger than usual. ava learned to not try and stop gus, it never worked. she tried to keep track of how much of everything he was doing incase something happened but she often lost track. ava was content sipping whatever drink gus mixed for her. the party and celebration went late into the night. 

nobody slept that night, everyone was still partying when the sun came back up. ava was barely awake and barely functioning, "i'm gonna go to bed" she murmured to gus, too exhausted to speak. "alright, i'll join ya soon hun" he told her. she changed into one of gus' hoodies and passed out, even with all the noise. not too long later she felt the other side of the bed dip and gus get in beside her. he kissed the top of her head and fell asleep in the following seconds, they were both exhausted. they should both get used to it, as many more nights like this were to come. 

a/n 

things are starting to pick up a lil

some questions:

what do u think so far, now that were a little farther in? what would u like to see happen?

how do u feel about it being written in a 3rd person pov? for future reference 

what's ur favourite tv show? mine is criminal minds