[Chapter {24}]

Callum's POV

"Where are you guys taking me?" I asked but like the other seventy seven times, they ignored me.

"I demand to know where you're taking me?" I tried again, but the one holding my arm only snickered.

That's it, "I'm asking one more time, where are you taking me?" I growled already glowing an electric blue.

The guy holding my arm yelped, and released my arm.

"Calm down Callum, we're not doing anything bad, just following orders."

"Matt? You're here to?"

"Hmm."

"Why the hell did you let these guys ambush me, and then blindfold me," I cried.

"They didn't ambush you, they just brought you here like they were ordered to."

"They threw me in a sack Matt," I deadpanned.

"Yeah, that was our bad," a different voice said sheepishly.

"You wouldn't have come with us if we just asked, so we had to resort to our last option," another voice said.

"I would have come with you guys, if you had told me where we were going."

"That's the thing, we can't tell you, Nathan will have our heads," he exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Nathan is behind this? You should have said so," I smiled.

"Damn it, Seb, now he's really going to have our heads. Callum wasn't supposed to know that," a voice cried making my smile widen.

"It's not my fault, Oliver, our Luna's so manipulative," he whined, and soon after, I heard a whack from his side. Oliver probably hit him.

"Chill guys, at least now I'm willing to not make a fuss now that I know Nathan is behind this. I can also pretend to be surprised for the sake of your heads staying intact with your body."

"Really?" Seb asked in a hopeful voice.

"Really," I assured him.

"Matt, I hope we're going the right way," Oliver asked sounding confused.

"We are, now quit whining," Matt grumbled.

"Whatever you say dude, you're the beta. Nathan will have your head if anything happens to Callum," Oliver mused giving up on the discussion.

I'm not dumb you know. I know that whatever Nathan has planned, is highly related to my birthday. I'm also sure that wherever they're kidnapping me to, is where it's all taking place.

I got a little annoyed this morning, when I woke up to an empty bed beside me. I honestly thought he forgot my birthday, because he didn't even wish me a happy birthday before he disappeared. He left before Dawn, and I hadn't been able to find him since then. Then they came along and kidnapped me. I was more than ready to conclude that this day was ruined.

We walked a certain distance, all that I could hear being the noisy chirping of the evening animals. It was a little past seven pm after all.

Oliver and Seb, had their hands on my arm, steering me in the right direction as Matt presumably led the way.

We approached a certain area where everything grew a bit noisy. There were also streams of lights reflecting through the brown blindfold in wherever it was so I suspected we had made it to the venue.

One of the guys took off my blindfold, and I had to squint a little to adjust to the brightness. This part of the forest was even more bright than other parts, thanks to all the fairy lights they hung up on the trees.