[Chapter {2}]

I woke up to the sun rays that were coming in through my window. Even though I am immune to sun it doesn't mean I like it that much.

I checked the time, 6:30am. I have to admit my mom was right about one thing, I did feel refreshed but not in anyway calm. But I guess it was expected, this is the first time I'll be attending a school with humans and stuff. I hope it goes well.

I took a hot shower to make me feel more human and less dead. I did my hair in an I just woke up from bed way and well it worked since my white hair was naturally messy. Then I picked out black skinny ripped jeans a white long sleeved tee and a black shirt with the buttons undone. I pulled the sleeve of my inner to my elbow and paired everything with my black ankle boots.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I had to admit I looked hot in a vampirish way. Ehh, I am a vampire after all. Carrying my black school bag I stuffed everything I needed in my black school bag and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning Mom."

"Morning honey," my mom replied from where she was working. Not human work though, vampire work.

I went to the fridge and brought out a container of blood. Relax they weren't humans they were animals. Since my dad was a human my mom feels guilty if we drink human blood. I have to admit human blood is more satisfying and refreshing than animals but animals blood also keeps us alive so I could deal with it.

"Callum do you want to take my car, it'll make you look more human," mom asked.

"Nah I'll run, I'm nervous anyway so it'll help clear my mind."

"There's nothing to be afraid of Callum, now go in there and make mama proud or as I said earlier, I'll whoop your butt."

"Whatever you say mom, bye."

"Bye honey your stronger than you think you are ok," she said through our vampire mind link.

The school was a thirty minutes walk for humans so it'll take me about five Minutes. I made sure no one was looking before I sped off to school. Once it came into I searched for a hidden place I could stop in. I spotted a hidden tree and went to stop there running pass some girl who who yelped because of the wind.

Well that was refreshing I thought stretching. The school was huge and already filled with students chatting with their friends or doing anything they felt like doing.

With a deep breath I made my way to the school filled with humans. Most of them were looking at me as I passed probably because they couldn't recognize my face. Their gazes made me feel uncomfortable so I lowered my head and continued walking in what I'm guessing is the principal's office.

After being handed my schedule I started to search for my locker. It was in the seniors section which was the topmost floor of the large three storey building. Locker 335 I whispered quietly as I searched for my lockers.

I smiled a triumphant smile and put the things I didn't need in it and taking out my books for first period which was history. Vampires were good with history so hopefully I'll ace this if there was even anything to ace.

I looked down at the map I was given trying to find my classroom and did not see the person coming towards my direction only looking up in time to see my self crash into someone and fall on my butt.

"Watch were you're going," the handsome guy in front of me growled. He was probably about 6ft tall, lean and muscular with peculiar hazel eyes and nice dirty blond hair.

"Nate be nice," the gorgeous blonde who I had just noticed was clinging onto the guy's arm said.

"Well he should watch were he's fucking going," he growled again glaring at me.