APPRECIATION

I want to thank you guys for your support, through out the time I wrote this story. Of course you could have chosen to read any story other story on Wattpad, but you chose this amateur one, and for that, I'm immensely greatful.

This book will undergo editing, but nothing plot changing. I like it the way it is even though it can seem unreasonable in some parts.

Anyways thanks for your votes and helpful comments, it really encouraged me to finish this book. Trust me, there where times I wanted to unpublish it because it seemed like trash compared to other writers works. It wasn't even getting enough attention to make me feel good about it so, I almost gave up on it numerous times.

Trust my imagination to put scenes in my head, and with the excitement I got from being free from writer's block and your support of course, I was able to finish it.

If you look, you'll see how much my writing has changed, I can say that despite all the odds, I'm proud of this book.

This is unrelated, but I'll be publishing a new boyxboy book. It'll be much better than this one since the plot is well thought of— okay I'm kidding it isn't well thought of, but it's there and that's all that matters. It'll be awesome if you guys could check it out, you might or might not be disappointed (hopefully you won't be).

Okay, this is where I end my rant. Once again thanks for your support, I'll miss this book a lot, but it's time to move on to another. I love you guys!

Peace Out!!!