Traces

Rosy peaked through the bush to assess the situation. Two men are facing towards her while the third one is searching near the wall. She took a deep breathe and loaded the gun. She checked the unconscious man before turning to aim the gun at men walking towards them.

She knows she can kill all three of them but escaping without compromising her identity is next to impossible when there is an unconscious man lying next to her and leaving this stranger here wouldn't be a good choice.

She hopes to stay hidden as long as possible and come up with something to somehow make it alive from this place.

Min Yoongi would be so disappointed. She should have listened to him and stayed back but it wasn't her fault in the first place either. Everything was under control until this random man popped up from nowhere.

"Rose." One of the gunman whispered pointing towards the rose bushes. The bush is just feets away from where they are hiding. The gunmen splits planning to attack from different directions.

An unwanted gasp leaves Rosy's mouth as the man next to her is slowly regaining consciousness. He is squirming on the ground.
'F*cker.' She thinks trying to cover the man's mouth.

Bam Bam!!

The sound of gunshots sends a wave of deafening silence. Rosy pulls the man to her chest covering his mouth forcefully stopping him from making any noise.
For a moment all she could hear was their racing heartbeats. The gunmen too were distracted by the sound. They stared eachother confused. The whole neighbourhood has gone silent. Nothing can be heard in the darkness of the night, nothing but the anticipation of what will happen the next moment.

Seconds feel like eternity as they wait for someone to make a move.

Bam Bam Bam!!

Another round of gunshots followed by loud screaming of a woman.

"HELP!! THERE IS AN INTRUDER SHOOTING AT MY FAMILY. OH MY GOD HE WILL KILL US! SECURITY!! HELP!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE."

The stranger next to Rosy squirms trying to free himself.
"If you don't stop moving I will burn your entire family." Rosy muttered. Her lips brushing the man's earlobes. The man shuddered in her hold but calms down. At the very moment someone jumps on the street from the same tree where Rosy was sitting just minutes ago. The unknown figure opens fire, blindly shooting Mr Kim's gate before running away. A stray bullet hits one of the cars parked inside the residence leaving it punctured.

The gunmen chased the figure leaving the mansion open.

"Don't f*ck up." Rosy whispered standing up. She scanned the area with night vision camera and dragged the man towards the mansion.
"Stand here and guard the door. If they return, knock the door and just lay below that car." She said pointing towards the punctured car.

"Don't forget I saved your pathetic ass. Now payback and don't try anything funny because I know who you are and what you are looking for." She warned before disappearing into the mansion.

The ground floor is empty expect for few chairs scattered here and there. The large hallway looks like nothing like the photographs her team collected during undercover investigations.

Rosy scanned the hallway as she walked through the first floor. She planted a bug on the couch and another behind the large photoframe. The woman in the picture looks similar to Taehyung.

'F*ck! rich people and their weird decor.' She thought observing the artefacts.

She stopped in front of an open door and pressed her ear to the wall to listen any form of movement. She pushed the door lightly when she heard nothing. The loud noise of wood creaking filled the silent hallway.