Past through the Present

Taehyung somehow managed to calm Jimin and put him to sleep. The silence in the room is creepy and is driving him crazy. The sound of door opening sends shiver down his spine.
Hoseok entered the room with the kids.
"Hyung, is everything ok?" Taehyung asked rubbing Jimin's back.
"I am feeling uneasy. I thought it was better if we stayed together until Yoongi hyung came."
"I feel the same hyung."
Jungkook let go off Hoseok's hand and climbed the bed. He layed on Tae's chest and hugged Jimin.
"Appa." He whispered.
"Let him sleep Kookie." Tae said hugging them both.
Hoseok sat on foot of the bed with Yoonji in his lap. He gently rocked her, humming lullaby.
"Are the doors locked?" Tae asked. Hoseok nodded showing the keys.

Tae looked out of the window, there is a lingering stench of fire in the air. The sky looks normal. Maybe they have finally managed to p put out the fire or maybe there is nothing left to burn.

Tae is experiencing all the emotions at once. For the first time in years he finds a purpose to fight for life but at the same time he is scared for the future. What happened just minutes ago is nerve wracking. Someone could have died.
When will fate stop playing sick jokes on him. Is this just an oasis in his never ending search for answers.

He looks down at Jimin, trying to find a resemblance to could bring back his memories. He tries and tries but nothing comes to his mind. He can't remember anything but his life as Van. He wonders if that's the reason why Jimin was silent about their past. Was Jimin burdened by his inability or did he hurt Jimin.
But then, if they weren't meant to be, why are they still together, in eachother's arms. Of all the places why did he end here, next to Jimin.... His human.

"Hoseok hyung, has anything like this happened before.... I mean to Jimin." He whispered.
"No Van. Everything was normal, it all started after...." He trailed closing his eyes.
"After I moved in with them." Tae murmured.
"I didn't mean it like that." Hoseok replied.
"Hyung, do you think they are after me?" Tae asked in despair.
"Nonsense! Why would they do that you Van? You are just a primary school teacher."
"Then why Jimin?"

Yoongi fumbled with the keys, his vision was blurred with unshed tears and heart pounding in his chest. Rosy stood behind him gazing the remains of Jimin's house. The fire brigade have finally managed to put off the fire. But there isn't much left, except for the dark shadows left by the fire.
"Let's go." Yoongi said opening the door. Rosy stared at the ruins with clenched jaws. "I will make you pay for this." She muttered closing the door behind her.

"Hobi." Yoongi said opening the guest room door. He rushed to his husband and sat on the floor, hugging him.
"Hobi... Yoonji. My babies are you ok." He cried.
"Hyung we are fine. Don't cry please." Hoseok tried to calm him. He gestured towards towards their daughter sleeping on his lap.
Rosy sat down on the window pane and stared the Jimin's house.
"We need to get out of here. ASAP." She reminded.
"No we should wait for the cops." Hoseok said. Yoongi looked him, his expression unreadable.
"How long did the fire brigade take to reach here?" Rosy asked coldly.
"About an hour."
"And you still want to stay here? Min talk to them I will be waiting by the AQ." She said walking out of the room.
"AQ? What the hell is she talking about? I am not going anywhere." Hoseok shouts, holding Yoonji closer to his chest.
"Hoba, this fire is not an accident. I will explain everything when we get out of here. Go pack some clothes and necessaries." Yoongi instructed.
"What? You are saying someone did that on purpose."
"We don't have time to discuss Hoba." He pushed Hoseok out of the room.
"Taehyung wake him up we need to move." He said before leaving the couple.               

Even though Yoongi left the room, Taehyung stared the closed door in shock. Did Yoongi know him? Was he part of his past too?
He shakes all the bad thoughts from his mind. His family's security is his priority.
"Jiminah wake up?" He said kissing Jimin's forehead.
"Jiminah, come on wake up." He repeated, gently shaking the man. Jimin stirred awake, he looked around confused. He groaned clutching his head.
"Drink this." Tae said passing the bottle of juice.
"Dizzy." Jimin said drinking the juice. Tae kissed his forehead.
"Yoongi hyung said we need to leave this place." Tae said massaging Jimin's scalp.
"Is he here?"
"Yeah."
Jimin tries to get up, his feet feels wobbly. He holds on the bed for support. Tae stood up holding Jungkook with his left arm and his right hand draped around Jimin's midsection.
"Let me help you."
"Your leg." Jimin gasped.
"Mm... they are back. I guess." Tae shrugged.
"No more surprises god!." Jimin whispered.