Hold my hand.

Warning : Death and mentioned Necrophilia.

"You are so beautiful, I can't believe Kim Namjoon let you go so easily."

Jin sits up, leaning against the headboard of the hotel bed.

"People change." He replies rubbing the silk sheet on his ring finger. The soft fabric burns his skin.

"Well someone's loss is someone's gain." His boss says getting up from the bed. Jin stares the man's bare body.
"You are not bad yourself." He says.
"Is that so, want to go for another round?" His boss smirked rubbing his thighs. Jin gazes down to the man's already hardening dick.
"But you are not as good as me." He smirked yawning.
"I like you Kim Seokjin. You know exactly what you want and you are willing to get it by all means." His boss replied dressing himself.
"I am fine as long as both the parties are benefitted equally." Jin said laying back.

"I will give you whatever you want as long as you give me what I want." His boss said pinching Jin's nipples.
"We will see." Jin replied pulling the man for a rough kiss. He bites and sucks the man's lips while harshly groping him.
The man gasped and leaned on to Jin for support.

"I think you should leave before your wife sniffs this little adventure of yours." Jin says pushing the man. The man stares him in a daze as if he lost touch with reality. Jin giggles getting up, making sure to put a show for the man before walking towards the bathroom.
"I..I can drop you." His boss stuttered.
"I can find my way." Jin replied locking the door.
"See you soon." He hears the man shout.

Jin closed his eyes and let's the cold water wash down the dirt from his body.

He keeps his eyes closed till he is dressed up and leaves the hotel room. There are scars in his body that's not left by Namjoon but Namjoon did leave a big hole in Jin's soul. He climbs on the first bus he sees not thinking much about his destination.
Tear roll down his cheeks as he sits down by the open window.
"Joonie." He whispers wiping his tears, eyes trained on "NamJin" tattooed on his wrist.

His boss recognised him in the very first meeting. All it took was few tears and tales of how Namjoon cheated on him, to win the man's trust. Jin agreed to sleep with him in return he got an opportunity to sing a title track for an upcoming drama. He has his eyes set on the goal and he is willing to do anything for it.

Everything is going according to the plan, everything is under control but he can't stop himself from thinking what will happen at the end, will they be fine with this. Will he accept Namjoon back? Will Namjoon accept him back? What happens to NamJin? Will everything go back to how it used to be.

Fresh tears rolls down his face as he thinks about the past, how they were happy. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and him were so happy in their tiny apartment. He misses his family... He misses himself.

His phone vibrates in his pocket.
"Hello Leah, is everything ok?"
"Jaemin is coming over, he wanted to discuss something important. Where are you?"
"I will be there soon." He replies.
"Ok hyung, be safe. Bye."
"I will." He thinks disconnecting the call.

"Help me god." He prays.

Weeks pass and there is no clue about the goons. For Jimin it feels like a gruesome nightmare which disappeared when he woke up. Atleast there hasn't been any move from the goons side. Jimin really hopes that they are leaving him for good this time.
But the worst of impact was on his finances. The output from farm has been really low, Jimin barely manages to earn enough to stay afloat without borrowing.