Safe Place

"No stop."
"Taehyungah..."
"Yoongi hyung, do you have any idea what you are saying?" Taehyung shouted pointing a finger at Yoongi.

"Taehyung please ...." Hoseok interrupted them trying to calm him.

"No Hoseok hyung, Don't do that. I won't agree with this. This is so stupid." Tae shook his head.
"Just listen me out Tae." Yoongi sighed.
"NO!! Minnie say something." Tae shouted. Jimin sighed rubbing his temple.

"Yoongi hyung, you may have strong reasons but Jungkookie is just a baby. He is already experiencing things he shouldn't at this age. I can't allow you to take him away from me.. from us." Jimin replied calmly.

"Jiminah please just let him speak." Hoseok pleaded.
"Hoseok hyung... If it was Yoonji, would you have agreed to it?" Taehyung interrupted. His loud angry voice startled everyone.

"Yes." Yoongi replied standing up. He took a deep breath and brushed hair from his forehead.
"I am a father. I know how you feel but this is about what is right and what is wrong. The only other option is death? Are you guys ready for it?" He asked coldly.

Taehyung bit his lips and stared Jimin with tearful eyes. Jimin buried his face in his palms.

"Jungkookie is a baby and an easy target. Taehyung, Jimin I don't need to tell you how dangerous these people are. They tried to burn you alive... Taehyungah they burned our home. What are you waiting for?" Yoongi asked coldly.

Tae sniffled rubbing Jimin's back. "Then take him too." He whispered. Jimin sat up abruptly. He swatted Tae's hand away.
"What are you saying Tae?" He whispered.
"They want me Minnie... You should go with hyung. Jungkookie needs you."
"What the f*ck Tae. WHAT THE F*CK?" Jimin shouted.

"Both of you shut up." Yoongi shouted. Hoseok gasped and squeezed his hand.

"Put your sh*t together or we won't ever stop those b*stards. They are after both of you and Jungkook is not safe with either of you. Jimin do I have to remind you that they was stalking you and following you around, just weeks before you were attacked. They know your whereabouts and they will target your weaknesses. Both of you just think about it. Are you willing to take this risk? Are you willing to involve a kid in this mess? Huh? And believe me, if I have to I will take him away without your permission." He muttered glaring Taehyung.

Hoseok stood up and hugged Yoongi. "I will take care of him, you don't need to worry about his safety." He said looking at the couple.

"He is my baby, hyung." Jimin sniffled.
"I know it will hurt Jimin but atleast he would be safe.... Would be alive." Yoongi said freeing himself from Hoseok. He glared the couple before stomping off the room.

Hoseok sat down in front of Jimin and Taehyung and held their hands.
"He is scared." He whispered stroking their wrists.
Jimin stared him with glassy eyes while Tae closed his eyes.
"Yoongi hyung is scared. I don't know what is going on but if he is sending me away then it must be really dangerous." Hoseok continued. "He can't stay away from me.... He can't stay away from our baby girl. He never looses temper. My hyung is scared for our life. Please understand." Hoseok whispered.

"Hoseok hyung..." Jimin sobbed. Tae immediately hugged and kissed his cheek.
"Hoseok hyung, what am I going to say to my Jungkookie." He whimpered.

Hoseok doesn't reply, he breaks down to sobbing.

Yoongi punched the wall, fighting his tears.
"Oh god. Why?" He sobbed punching harder.
He is scared and lost. They found his husband. They will hurt him. How can he protect his family? Where will this maze end?