How long will you hide?

Jimin wakes up to loud banging noises and incoherent shouting. His arms immediately darts to his side, a sigh of relief escapes when his fingertips finds Tae's warm naked body. He rolls over to cuddle his lover and shower his face with kisses.
"Minnie." Tae hummed pulling Jimin closer.
"You are here." Jimin said kissing his forehead. Tae let out little giggles and rolled over so that Jimin is trapped beneath him. "I am here." He murmured leaning down to capture Jimin's lips.
"Mm... Morning breath." Jimin giggled tilting his head.
"It's evening love." Tae mumbled sucking Jimin's lower lips lazily.

"Ahh w...what?" Jimin let out shaky breath, he tugged Tae's hair already getting hard by the wet kisses.
"Tae.. please."
"Please what baby?" Tae hummed licking the insides of his neck.
"Don't leave me." Jimin murmured. Tae stops and looks up to gaze him.
"Please don't." Jimin repeated with tearful eyes.
"Minnie."
"Promise me Tae that you won't leave this time."
"Minnie I...."

"Taehyungah, Jiminah....are you guys up Jungkookie is on the call." Yoongi shouted knocking the door.
"Kookie." Both of them shouted and rushed out of the bed. Jimin slipped on the floor but that didn't stop him from running.
"Hey where are you going?" Tae said pulling him by his waist.
"Tae our baby......" Jimin said trying to pull apart.
"You are naked love." Tae murmured pecking his lips. "And all this is just for my eyes." He said massaging Jimin's ass.
"Oh I just... ... Got excited. I haven't heard Kookie's voice in weeks." Jimin mumbled scrambling away to find his clothes.
"And you will have to wait more." Tae giggled running towards the door.
"Pabo..." Jimin smiled trying to put his crumbled shirt.

Yoongi was leaning on the wall when Tae opened the door.
"Hey hyung." He wished with a wide smile.
"Hello Taehyungah." Yoongi replied handing the phone. His bloodshot eyes were downcast, remnants of tear still visible on his cheeks.
"Hyung..." Tae called him.
"I will be in my room. Keep the phone with you." Yoongi interrupted him. He walked away with a sad smile. All Tae could do is to stare at his defeated figure worriedly. "Hyu..."
"What are you waiting for Taetae?" Jimin exclaimed snatching the phone.

"Hello my baby. How are you? Are you eating well? How is this new place? Did you like it? What about the food? And the climate, is it good? And did you make new friends....." Jimin asked bouncing on his toes.
"Baby relax." Tae murmured picking him.
"Appa I love you so much." Jungkook laughed.

"Ahh my baby I love you too." Jimin replied, while Tae carried him to the bed.
"Appa our new home is so big and my room is full of toys. Yoonji and I play with it all day." Jungkook giggled.
"Oh wow that's wonderful baby and how is Yoonji?" Jimin asked settling between Tae's legs. Tae hugged him from behind and pulled him into his chest. "Speaker." He whispered into Jimin's ears.

Jimin nodded, turning on the speaker.
"Umm Yoonji..... Appa she is very sad." Jungkook's whispers are followed by the shuffling sounds.
"What is that sound Kookie? What happened?" Jimin asked worriedly.
"Nothing I was peeing." Jungkook replied.
"Ok do wash your hands properly." Jimin instructed.
"Baby Kookie, I too am here." Tae shouted.
"Hi..... Dada." Jungkook giggled while Tae gasped burying his face on Jimin's shoulder." He called me Dada. Minnie...... he called me dada." He whisper shouted.

"Dada?"
"Yes baby I am your dada." Tae said smiling widely.
"And mine too." Jimin whispered seductively fluttering his eyelashes. Tae groaned kissing his earlobes. "Not now love." He whispered engulfing Jimin's petite frame with his body.
"Baby Kookie, tell us how are you?" Tae asked.
"Miss you both, when will you come here?"  Jungkook asked in small voice. Tae opens his mouth but nothing comes. He stares the screen, trying to find an answer. Jimin squeezed his palms, assuring him everything will be fine.
"My baby, we will be there soon, till then will you please take care of Hoseok hyung, Yoonji and Rosy noona." Jimin replied. He is relieved to hear Jungkook's loud giggles.
"I will Appa, Kookie is a strong boy."
"My Kookie is the strongest in the world." Tae shouted startling Jimin.
"But I miss you both a lot!!" Jungkook replied.
"I know baby and we miss you a lot too but you know what I do when I miss my baby angel..... I look up at the sky and smile at it."
"Why so?" Jungkook asked.
"The sky is present everywhere, looking over all of us from above... Right?. So when you look at the sky, sky will look at me..... So when you smile at sky, the sky will transfer your smile to me." Jimin explained happily.