Home

Taehyung stared the twinkling skyscrapers with furrowed brows. They are huge almost touching the sky. He wonders if people sitting in these building could see him. They are not even in Seoul and scenery is so much different from what he knows. The path is unfamiliar, he wonders if he has ever taken this route before. His eyes well up as the car roared passed the empty highway.

"Hey!" Jimin murmured squeezing his thighs.
"I am fine Minnie. It's just... reflex action. I don't know why I am crying." Tae replied hooking his arm around Jimin's shoulder. He pulled Jimin into his chest.
"You can't lie to me." Jimin whispered.
"Yeah. It's just.. I can't wait to see our home."  He whispered kissing Jimin's hair.
"We will be there soon." Jimin replied closing his eyes.
"Can't wait my baby." Tae replied blinking tears away.

It's has been three days since he heard from Jungkook.
Hoseok, Yoonji and Jungkook were transported to an undisclosed location. Only Rosy knows where they are and she is escorting them to the said location. They were assured that Hoseok and kids will be out of the harm's way and will contact them soon. Rosy has arranged a job for Hoseok and schooling for the kids. The will lead a normal life. The only thing they will miss is Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin and Taehyung can't contact Jungkook or others, it will be a one way communication. Hoseok will contact them using a private number whenever they can or want to. It's to make sure that their location is untraceable.

Even Yoongi doesn't know where they are. His only assurance is Rosy. They will have to stay there till the situation here is resolved. He is determined to clean this mess before bringing his family back to this land.

"Taehyungah." Yoongi whispered locking eyes with Tae through the rear view mirror.
"Yeah, hyung."
"Why don't you sleep for a while. I will wake you up when we are there." Yoongi replied. Taehyung shook his head and looked out of the window.
"Hyung, have you been to Seoul before?" Tae asked carding his fingers through Jimin's hair.
"Yeah, Hoba used to live here. Why?"
"Was it always like this?" Tae asked cautiously. Yoongi stared the empty road. His brows furrow in fear. He can feel Taehyung's expectant eyes on him.
"No. It changed...a lot." He replied gulping down the guilt.
"I thought so." Tae replied. His voice is lighter. Yoongi hears his relived sigh and his heart breaks. He hopes everything will be fine once they reach the apartment.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied clutching the wheel tightly.

Tae hummed closing his eyes. He layed his head on top of Jimin's and hugged his lover tightly.
"I am going to sleep. Hyung, wake me up if you are tired." He murmured.
"Of course." Yoongi replied hitting the gas. They need to reach Seoul before dawn and do that without getting much attention.

The plan is to drive straight into lion's den and attack the unprepared. Taehyung and Jimin would start their life again, from exactly where they left three years ago and end everything right where it began.

They will be living in their old apartment and wait for the right time. A move that nobody expects, especially the perpetrator, who has an obsession for making their preys run with fear for life.

For Yoongi it was a hard decision, to use his family as baits to divert the attention of the perpetrators to a new place outside of the country while Taehyung and Jimin settled down in Seoul right under their noses. Min Yoongi has sacrificed a lot and he will make sure, he redeems it with interest.

He slows down when he sees a car parked on the side of the highway just few hundred metres away. It's just a vague shadow of vehicle in the moonlight. The lights are off and it seems odd to him.
He gets a errie feeling about this. To much has happened in last few months to write anything off as a coincidence.
"Taehyung, Jimin wake up!" He calls loudly.
"H.. hyung." Tae murmured yawning.
"Both of you hide beneath the seat and don't get up till I tell you."
"W..why?" Jimin whispered.
"Do it." Yoongi spat eyes trained on the parked car.
Jimin unbuckled their seatbelt and layed down pulling Tae with him. Yoongi locked the door and drove.