New me, Same us

"Jungkookie"
"....."
"Kookie, where are you?"
"...."
"YAH JUNGKOOKIE."
"....."
"Yoonji....?"
"...."

Jimin walked out of his house with a frown, the front gate was wide open and Jungkook was nowhere to be found.
"Hobi hyung?" Jimin called his neighbour leaning against the wall separating their homes.
"What?" Hobi shouted back, his voice seemed muffled.
"Do you know where Yoonji is?"
"With Jungkook."
"Oh I didn't know that." Jimin whispered tried to be sarcastic. He was interrupted by a giggle.
"Oh Yoongi hyung? I didn't see you."
"Don't worry Jiminah, I think they went to farm." Yoongi replied from under his tractor.
"It's getting dark hyung, they should have been back by now." Jimin frowned staring the open gate.
"I think Jungkook wanted to eat strawberries, so Yoonji decided to bring some for him from the farm and Jungkook followed her." Yoongi said sliding from under the tractor, he is wearing his mechanic uniform.
"Why do people even like strawberry? It doesn't even taste that good." Jimin scowled.
"If you hate strawberries, then why do you grow them?" Yoongi asked arranging his tools in order. Jimin face dimmed, he nervously looked around, thankfully Yoongi was facing the other way.
"That's because there are lot of idiots in the world who loves strawberries and are willing to pay so much for fresh fruits." Jimin sassed back with a pout.
"Whatever Jiminah, Hobi is preparing pork stew for the dinner. Let's eat together." Yoongi said.
"Yes." A small voice replied back. Jimin turned around to see Jungkook rushing towards him with a toothy grin. His lips and shirt is stained by the the strawberry juice while on the other side of the wall Yoonji walked towards Yoongi like a princess, not even a drop of dirt on her black frock. She bowed at Jimin before pulling Yoongi with her.
"Kookie where is your sandal?" Jimin asked tapping his nose.
"Appa, I lost it when I was chasing a frog. They jump really high." Jungkook stood on his toes to show the height.
"My cute baby. Let's get you cleaned up. We will be having dinner at hyung's place." Jimin lifted the little boy who couldn't not control his happiness.

"Appa, why don't Yoonji call me oppa." Jungkook asked as Jimin tied little pigtails with his hair.
"Because she is older than you baby." Jimin pinched his cheeks.
"Appa."
"Hmm."
"When will I grow up?"
"Why do you want to grow up?"
"I want to marry Yoonji."
Jimin giggled at the innocent reply of a 6 year old.
"You will grow up one day baby."
"Do you like her?" Jungkook asked shyly.
"I love her Kookie, I think she will be perfect partner for you."
"Appa..... Do you like anyone?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes. Jimin shrugged and walked towards the kitchen to pack dinner. Jungkook paddled over towards kitchen and hugged Jimin's legs.
"Sorry." He sniffled. Jimin's eyes widened in shock and he immediately lifted Jungkook.
"Baby, why are you crying?" He peppered Jungkook's face with kisses.
"Appa sad." He said hugging Jimin tightly, his tiny fingers tightly clutching the fabric of Jimin's shirt.
"Aish no baby Appa was thinking about the people I like."
"Really.... Who?
"Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung." Jimin pretended to be thinking.
"And?"
"Yoonji." Jungkook pouted at the reply.
"But do you know, who I love the most in the world...?"
"Me and only me." Jungkook exclaimed loudly. Tears threatened to fall from Jimin's eyes as he stared Jungkook's happy face.
"Let's go baby."
"I even plucked flower from the garden for Yoonji." Jungkook pointed towards the flowers lying on the table.
"Oh you are such a gentleman."
"Appa give me some tips."
"Don't ever lie to the person you love." Jimin said coldly.

Hoseok welcomed them with a wide smile. Their home was already drowning in mouth watering smells.
"Is Yoongi hyung cooking?"
"Yeah he is in good mood I guess." Hoseok squealed. Jungkook tugged Jimin's collar side eying Yoonji, who sat there by the table and listened to music. Jungkook rushed towards her with a wide smile. He shyly gave her the flower, Yoonji carefully observed the flower and put it in the flower vase. She bowed at Jimin before going back to listening to music, sharing headphones with Jungkook.
"She is so well mannered." Jimin said.
"She is like carbon copy of Yoongi hyung." Hoseok fondly stared at his daughter.
"True. They look similar."
"I am scared she will end up like Yoongi hyung." Hoseok shrugged.
"But you love me." Yoongi shouted from the kitchen.
"Only I would do that." He shouted back.
"Hoba, you don't have any idea how many love letters I got during my college, my locker was flooded with them." Yoongi argued.
"But you fell for me."
"Because you are mine."