Two ends of Magnet.

Jimin rolled on the floor laughing, he clutched his stomach trying to control his breathing. Tears kept on falling as he laughed loudly. Jungkook was dressed up as Yoongi and he was mimicking their neighbour.
Van leaned on the couch trying to control his laughter.
"Ahhh... I can't repair your car right now, Come back tomorrow morning before the sun comes out." Jungkook said in deep voice.
"Why?" He asked feminine voice.
"Because your car is parked in the sun and I don't like it." Jungkook said in grandfather's voice.
"What, but why?" His feminine voice asked.
"Eshh ... It's my nap time comeback tomorrow." Junkook said and walked away like Yoongi does.
"Oh Jungkookie, you are so good, Yoongi hyung should definitely see this." Van laughed.
"Now do Hoseok hyung." Jimin said wiping his tears.
"Mmm....k." Junkook started dancing with wide smile. He tried to twerk making funny noises.
"Yoongichi..... Why don't you like sun?"
"Because I love you my sun." Jungkook replied in Yoongi's voice and started making kissy faces.
"Kookie? Where did you learn that from?" Jimin asked sternly while Van giggled.
"I saw them doing that." Jungkook shrugged innocently.
"Ahh these hyungs." Jimin muttered. Van stared him with a smile, he wish he could remember their past. He wants to talk about it but is scared of rejection. He doesn't have any idea what happened between them or how things ended up this way. Did he hurt Jimin? Did they break up? Maybe that's why Jimin doesn't want to talk about it. He will wait however long it takes to know the truth. Van sighs looking at the ceiling atleast destiny brought him back to Jimin and he is happy with it.
Jungkook walks towards Van's laptop.
"Kookie be careful baby." Jimin said standing up.
"Appa let's watch movie together." Jungkook said with puppy eyes.
"It's your sleep time baby." Jimin warned.
"Appa please."
"Come on Jiminah, let's watch a movie together." Van joined with his puppy eyes. How could Jimin say no to his two precious gems. He nodded and settled down on the couch. Van scooted closer to him, their bodies flushed together. Both of them avoided eye contact, trying to hide eachother's shy smile.
"Now where will I sit?" Jungkook whinned.
"Here." Van lifted him and placed him on his lap.
"Lion king please." Jungkook said leaning into Van's chest.
"Ok Kookie."

Half way through the movie, Van layed his head on Jimin's shoulder, placing a hand on Jimin's thigh. It was a subconscious gesture but who is going to say that to butterflies in Jimin's stomach. His mind wanders away from the movie, he thinks about their future as a family. His has been thinking about talking to Van about their past. But he doesn't how to bring it up, Van doesn't talk about his past. It seems like he doesn't care anymore. Jimin is worried about the possibilities, will Tae leave him and go back to his fiancée once he knows the truth. Will Tae accept him? Will they go back to Seoul? What happens to Junkook? Will Jungkook accept Jimin's relationship? Will Tae accept him as their child? He doesn't know how to start this conversation.

Van's removed his hand from Jimin's thigh, he pouted. He can't believe he is still attuned to Tae's touch. "Horny body." He thinks.
"Kookie don't cry baby." Van said wiping away his tears.
"But his Appa fell down." The little boy sniffled.
"He will go to a beautiful place." Van kissed his hair.
"Like eomma?" Jungkook asked looking towards Jimin, who nodded at him.
"Yes baby." Van said hugging him tighter.
"Don't worry Simba, your Appa will take care of you from there." Jungkook pointed towards the ceiling. Van smiled at him.
"Jiminah, you taught him so well." Van said leaning against Jimin's shoulder, his hand was back on Jimin's knees. He tapped the knee to the rhythm of the song. For Van it may be nothing but for Jimin each tap was leaving a trail of fire on his skin. It awakened the desires in his body. It's been so long since someone touched him. Jimin never ventured into romance again. He devoted his life towards Jungkook and his well being. He never felt the need of companionship maybe he was scared to commit again or maybe because he never really moved on from Tae. He only wants his soulmate, only his soulmate's love could satisfy him. He only wants to feel his soulmate's skin against his. He gazed the way Tae's long slender fingers were tapping his knees, his eyes dart back to Junkook who was snuggled in Van's chest.
Jimin wants to be loved, to be cared, it's been so long fighting everything alone. For a moment he wants to let go. He wants his Taetae back and he is willing to risk everything for it. He bites his lips and closed his legs, trapping Van's palm between his knees. Vans fingers stilled, Jimin didn't dare to look up from his knees. Tears already hanging in his eyelids. Moments later Van's palm starts moving again, gently stroking the bent of Jimin's legs. Jimin side eyed him, Van is fully concentrated on the movie, he turned his head to the opposite side and exhaled deeply. His breath hitched when Van's finger started moving upwards and rested just above the hem of Jimin's shorts, Jimin rubbed his knees together just to test the waters. Van turned towards him, his pupils were already dilated when he stared Jimin's lips intensely. Jimin gulped when their eyes met, his eyes trailed down to Van's collarbones. He wants to taste the unmarked skin and snuggle himself there. There at that very moment he wanted to reveal everything to Van.