He Knows 🔞

"TAE!!!!!!"

"Baby I am here. Open your eyes."
Jimin was gasping for air. He clutched Tae's arms trying to breathe.
"Breathe in.... Just breathe in... in.... now slowly breathe out. Yeah just like that. You are doing good baby. Just concentrate on your breathing." Tae whispered rubbing his back.

"Taehyungie..... Are you safe? Is he gone." Jimin said frantically searching for Tae's hands.
"I am fine love." Tae said switching on the lights. Jimin stared the locked door and then back at Taehyung. He was breathing heavily.
"Love." Tae whispered rubbing his sides.
"It was scary." Jimin whispered checking Tae's face for any injuries.
"Baby it was just a dream. We are safe here. Look I am okay. Relax and breathe.. hmm." Tae said kissing his temple.
"Tae..."
The sound of door closing startled them both. Jimin let out loud gasp and held Taehyung's arm tightly.
"It's ok baby. I will call Yoongi hyung." Tae whispered picking his phone from the nightstand. Jimin hugged Tae, eyes still trained on the door.

"Hello Taehyung. Is everything ok?"
"Hyung we heard the door closing."
"Ah! Don't worry it was me. I was just checking if everything was fine."
"Now? This late." Taehyung asked checking the time. It almost three in the morning.
"Rosy and I take turns to check the premises every 3 hours. It's just a routine check up. Don't worry and why are you guys still awake."
"We were... talking." Tae replied.
"Yeah ... Go enjoy your talk. I will see you in the morning. Goodnight."
"Goodnight hyung."

"It was Yoongi hyung. He was patroling the home." Tae said carding his fingers through Jimin's hair. Jimin rested his head on Tae's shoulder.
"Tae. I am really worried."
"What is bothering you baby?"
"Namjoon hyung." Jimin whispered settling himself on Tae's laps.
"My cousin?" Tae said rubbing Jimin's back.
"He saw me. Taehyungie he recognised me. He knows I am alive." Jimin said nervously.
"Oh."
"What if he knows about you? What if he tells your family. Tae I am scared. Something is about to happen. I can feel it." Jimin whispered.
"Do you think Namjoon hyung will betray us." Tae gulped, his hold around Jimin tightened.
"He is not in good condition Tae. I saw him trying to steal food and Yoongi hyung said that Jin hyung left him. He must be really heartbroken." Jimin whispered.
"There is really nothing we could do." Tae sighed blinking his tears away.
"Can we just disappear? I am so tired of being scared all the time." Jimin whispered.
"I wish we could."
"I don't want to loose you again." Jimin mumbled.
"I am not going anywhere without my family." Tae replied.
"Taehyung everything will be fine one day. Right?" Jimin asked.
"Yes." Tae smiled pressing their lips together. "We will be free." He said laying down with Jimin on top of him.
"I trust you." Jimin said kissing his cheek.

Warning : Sexual content

Tae hummed tilting Jimin's face to mould their mouth together. His tongue gently entering Jimin's mouth. Jimin gives in a beat, he inches closer wanting to feel more of Tae. Their teeth clatter together as Tae deepened the kiss. His palms slides down Jimin's bare back and stops in the small of his back.
"Jiminie can I ?" Tae asked in small voice. Jimin smiled cupping his cheeks.
"I am yours." He whispered kissing Tae's nose.
Tae smiled, his hands trailing down the smooth skin of Jimin's ass.
"So soft." He whispered parting Jimin's asscheeks groping it harshly.
"Mm ahh." Jimin moaned but Tae doesn't stop he kept on squeezing the flesh untill Jimin is squirming on top of him.
"Tae..."
"What do you want love?"
"Touch me."
"I am touching you my moon." Tae whispered massaging his ass cheeks.

"Not like that Taehyungie."
"Then how Minah? Guide me." Tae teased.
"Just burn me with your touch." Jimin whispered mouthing Tae's chin.

"Tell me how desperate are you?" Tae replied titling his head. Jimin hummed sucking his collarbone.
"Taehyungie I missed you. I missed the way you smile at me, missed the way you made me happy. I missed the way you loved me and I miss the way you claimed me with with your touch. I want you to use me, break me and mould me back. I want you all over me." He said sucking Tae's lower lip.