Play with the fire

Tae observed their neighbourhood from the tinted glass window of his bedroom. The place is serene and beautiful, the huge mansion like homes is enclosed by beautiful yards. Unlike their village there is not a lot of people around, in fact the area looks like a beautiful graveyard.

"Taetae." Jimin whispered hugging him from behind. Tae hummed leaning back to Jimin's chest.
"Somethings never change." Jimin murmured pressing light kisses on the back of Tae's neck.
"What?" Tae asked kissing Jimin's palms.
"Your love for staring the world through the window."
"Sounds boring." Tae shrugged.
"Shut up." Jimin giggled pinching his cheeks.
"Where is Jungkookie?" Tae turned around hugging Jimin.
"With Hoseok hyung. Hyung wanted us to spend some time together ...alone." Jimin replied shyly.
"Alone." Tae hummed inching closer.
"Yeah just us." Jimin whispered brushing the long hair from Tae's face.
"Long hair suits you Taetae. You look so beautiful."
"You like it." Tae asked. His hands trailing down to Jimin's hips.
"You are gorgeous Taehyungie." Jimin replied carding his fingers through Tae's long curly hair.
"And you my love..... is the most beautiful person in the world." Tae said unbuttoning Jimin's shirt. Jimin shook his head and tried to cover his heated cheeks.
"Jiminnie..." Tae hummed pinning Jimin against the wall, gently nuzzling his collarbone.
"Mm." Jimin hummed, clutching Tae's shirt.
"Baby." Tae hummed sucking Jimin's pulse point.
"Ahh." Jimin moaned tilting his neck. Tae pressed himself against Jimin and continued leaving love bites on his collarbone.
"So soft baby. Ahh I want to eat you." Tae grazed the hot skin making Jimin whine.
"Taetae." He cried pressing himself closer.
"Mm I got you baby." He hummed kissing every inch of Jimin's exposed skin.

Jimin tried to remove Tae's shirt but his low deep gutteral groans was distracting him. His lover was making him feel ecstatic.

Jimin has missed this feeling so much, the butterflies are back, every inch of his body is tingling as Tae kissed him. It feels like he is being kissed for the first time again. Jimin moaned drowning in Tae's touch.

"Your shirt." He moaned trying to feel more of Tae against him. Tae pulled apart, smiling.
"Let me help you my love." He said removing his shirt and throwing it across the floor. Jimin's eyes pooled as he gazed the tattoo on Tae's chest.
"Baby." Tae whispered wiping his tears away. Jimin leaned in kissed the tattoo. Tae sighed rubbing Jimin's back.
"Moon." He said picking Jimin and carrying him to the bed. He layed Jimin on the bed and sat next to him.
"Come here please." Jimin sniffled pulling him down. Tae layed next to him and stroked his cheeks.
"Moon."
"Hm."
"My moon."
"Yes your moon." Jimin repeated pouting.
"My baby moon."
"Taehyungie." Jimin whined.
"Baby moon, I was trying to find you for so long and now you are here... with me... Feels like a dream." Tae confessed.
"Tae."
"Really I had given up on finding you but then one day I saw this." Tae said tracing Jimin's tattoo with his pinky. Jimin's eyes widened.
"Yo..uu s...saw it." He asked.
"Yes and I knew.... that what I felt was more than just an attraction. That we are more than two strangers living under one roof but I waited for you. I wanted to hear from you. I was waiting you to trust me again." He confessed.
"I was scared." Jimin whispered.
"Me too."
"Taehyung you don't understand. No one would." Jimin whispered looking away.
"Sorry."
"I felt abandoned." Jimin said lacing their fingers
"I know, I felt the same thing until Yoongi hyung told me everything. I am sorry for what I did. Jiminah, I really wish I could remember why I did what I did."
"It's okay Taehyungie... Let's not live in our past anymore." Jimin whispered.
"But doesn't hurt? Will you still trust me?" Tae asked hesitantly.
"Should I?" Jimin replied seriously.
"My love I would never hurt you willingly... But I can't understand.. why I would break your heart? There must have been some reason. Right?"
"I don't know Taehyung, I wish you shared your fears with me. I was unaware of your plans and that day whatever I saw on TV was very convincing.... Just think about it Tae our story is a fairy tale. You a rich, handsome man and me... a nobody and I thought.... You know ... at that moment I felt that maybe you used me... Maybe I was just...." Jimin sat up trying to control his tears.
"Hey Jiminah! Baby don't cry."
"F*ck I just want to lead a normal life and why do people have to mess up everything."
"Are you saying you don't want to be with me anymore?" Tae asked worriedly.
"No Taehyungie. Don't say such things. I want to end that son of a b*tch." Jimin replied brushing his hair.
"My father?"
"Maybe... But I was talking about whoever is behind this mess."
"Jiminah." Taehyung sat in front of him, holding his hand. He was staring at Jimin wide eyed.
"What happened Tae."
"Tell me everything from the beginning. Everything you remember even the most trivial things. Maybe we are overlooking something... Or someone. Tell me about every person we knew.... even if you only know their name. Tell me everything I told you about my family. I want to hear everything." Tae said excitedly.
"Three years Taehyungie... I might have forgotten things." Jimin said unsure.
"It's okay baby just tell me whatever you remember. Yoongi hyung will only be able to find things that an outsider might provide him... but you baby you have experienced all this. I am sure we can find something."
"I will try Tae." Jimin whispered pulling Taehyung into his lap. Tae immediately hugged him and rested his head on Jimin's chest. Jimin stroked his hair as he recalled their first meeting.