Lie untold.

"Hyung." Jimin whispered as he stared the dead body.
"Let's get out of here." Yoongi said keeping an eye on the body.
"Hyung he is dead." Jimin replied, his breathing erratic.
"Calm down, Jiminah. Let's go."
"Hyung y..you killed him." Jimin whispered, his eyes widened when he saw a shadow behind Yoongi.
"Hyu.." His breath caught in his throat. 

A man pounced on Yoongi with a knife but before he could stab, he collapsed on top of Yoongi with a loud scream. Jimin scurried away when he saw blood ozzing from the wound on the man's scalp.
"You are growing old Min." Rosy sneered blowing the tip of her gun.
"Yeah and thanks to you, my favourite shirt is ruined." Yoongi replied pushing the body off.
"You should be grateful that it's his blood that ruined your shirt and not yours, besides your favourite shirt isn't what you should be worried about right now." Rosy replied eyeing Jimin.
"Jiminah.." He approached Jimin.
"Who are you?" Jimin whispered backing away from Yoongi.
"I will get the car, calm him Min. We don't have time." Rosy said before walking away from duo. Yoongi nodded, scanning the alleyway.
"Jiminah..."
"I want to go home." Jimin sniffled.
"Stop panicking we are going home." Yoongi said trying to assure him.
"Please." Jimin whispered, his body shaking. He looked around frantically.
"Calm down Jimin." Yoongi said picking Jimin's phone, he took a step towards Jimin.
"Don't come near me." Jimin shouted. He snatched phone from Yoongi's hand and tried to escape.
"Stay please." Yoongi said holding Jimin's wrist.
"Let me go."
"No Jimin, it's not safe."
"Please don't hurt me. I won't tell anyone about this." Jimin begged.
"No. Listen I am here to protect you." Yoongi said trying to hug Jimin.
"Don't hurt me. Please I can't do this anymore." Jimin begged.
"Please trust me Jiminah." Yoongi whispered pulling Jimin into a hug.

Rosy returned with a van, Jimin got inside and sat down by the window. He stared the duo nervously.

"What do we do now? He looks so scared." Rosy whispered as she dragged the dead bodies to the corner of the alley and covering it with the tarp.
"We are moving on to plan B." Yoongi replied. Rosy stared him amused.
"Are they even ready for it?" She asked.
"Do you have a better plan?" Yoongi countered.
"Poison all those b*tches and then go for a long vacation to Hawaii. No one will know." She shrugged.
"Don't you dare Rosy." Yoongi glared.
"What? That's my plan C." She shrugged.
"F*ck I can't believe they paired you with me." Yoongi sighed.
"It's because I am the best Min. Not even the so called seniors can beat me."

Yoongi ignored her and got inside the van, Rosy took the wheels. They drove past the crowded road. Jimin turned away from the window when he saw Namjoon wandering on the street.
"They are wicked. They would haunt you forever." He whispered.
"That was the intention. Yeah! Come fight me b*tch." Rosy replied, smirking.
"Rosy!" Yoongi glared.
"Ok fine but plan C is still a better than plan B." She said concentrating on the road.
"What is plan C?" Jimin asked.
"She talks too much just don't mind her." Yoongi frowned. The last thing he want is Jimin to get scared.
"Hyung the man you killed he... was." Jimin paused to calm down his breathing. "He was the one who assaulted me." He said.
"We know." Yoongi replied.
"You knew them?" Jimin asked. Of course he is always the last one to know the truth.
"What else do you know? Tell me please because I don't have any idea what is going on in my life." He said bitterly.

"Jiminah listen to me, it's not what you think."
"Then tell me hyung, who are you and what do you want from me?"
"I want you to be safe." Yoongi replied but Jimin wasn't listening. His eyes widened when he saw they are going towards the opposite direction of his home.
"Where are we going?" Jimin shouted.
"We are going home Jiminah, just taking a different route.... It's a short cut." Yoongi replied calmly.
"What about the bodies?" Jimin asked.
"We already got it covered." Yoongi replied checking his phone.
"But you killed them."
"Jimin they are worst things that came out of humanity so don't pity their death. If anything I feel sad that they didn't suffer before death, I was planning to dip them in hot..."
"Rosy enough." Yoongi interrupted her annoyed.
"Sorry for wanting justice." She spat rolling her eyes.