Shadows in the street.

Jimin rushed towards his home anxiously, he was practically running. He tried to keep his anxiety under control as he walked past unbothered people. He is scared that someone would pounce on him anytime. Maybe its because of his anxiety or the terrible experiences in the past, Jimin knew something was not right. He knows something worse is waiting for him.

He didn't even finish half of his work all he wanted was to go find Kookie and lock themselves up in the safety of their house.

Hoseok was standing on the street, chatting with their neighbours when he saw Jimin walking towards him. His smile faded when he saw the bewildered expression on Jimin's face.
"Jiminah, what happened?" Hoseok asked side hugging him.
"Is Yoongi hyung home?" Jimin asked almost crying.
"Come." Hoseok pulling Jimin towards his home. Once they were inside he made Jimin sit on the couch and handed him water.
"Hyung." Hoseok shouted carding his fingers through Jimin's hair
"Hmm." Yoongi hummed from inside.
"Come here please." Hoseok shouted urgently as Jimin was crying.
"Hoba are you ok?" Yoongi asked peeking from the kitchen, his eyes widened when he saw Jimin.
"Jimin..." He said walking towards them.
"I want to see Jungkookie." Jimin hiccuped.
"Tell me what happened?" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok, who shook his head.
"Some.... someone was following me." Jimin managed to say.
"Did you see them?"
"I.... I." Jimin gasped for air.
"Jimin calm down and breathe." Yoongi kneeled down in from of him while Hoseok massaged his spine.
"Hoba can you go pick Kookie and Yoonji from the school." Yoongi asked, Hoseok agreed and squeezed Jimin's shoulder before leaving them.
"Jimin calm down you are safe now. Hyung is here. No one will harm you."
"You... don't know hyung. They... They" Jimin tried to talk.
"Calm down." Yoongi squeezed his hand.
"M..my past has not been easy hyung." Jimin whispered looking down at his palms.
"Trust me please." Yoongi begged.
"I am scared hyung."
"Tell me what happened? I can help you." Yoongi assured him. Jimin remained silent for a moment trying to gather his thoughts. Yoongi sat down next to him and hugged him tightly.
"Don't worry Jiminah you are safe here."
"Ok ....It started last week hyung. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but ..... I...I."
"Relax." Yoongi assured him.
"A man would roam around the field while I worked, I thought he might be some photographer but then he started visiting the field everyday. Sometimes he would be there even before I arrived. I became suspicious and asked around about this man. No one knows anything about him, not even the people living nearby ever saw him or heard about him. Then one day Soojun, one of farmer working in the adjacent farm saw this man recording me." Tear slid down his cheeks as he recalled the incident. Yoongi handed him water and patted his back.
"Then I started being more conscious, this man followed me everywhere I went. Two days ago he followed me while I was out shopping with Jungkookie. We hid in a toy store because I.... I was so scared hyung and then I... I saw someone else with him. He..." Jimin hiccuped and tried to breathe.
"Breathe in, breathe out. Relax Jiminah."
Jimin closed his eyes and leaned on Yoongi's chest. After a while he was finally able to calm down.
"I know him hyung." Jimin whispered.
"Does he live here?" Yoongi asked softly. Jimin shook his head.
"Does it has something to do with your past." Jimin was hesitant for a moment before he slowly nodded.
"I can't force you to say anything Jiminah but this is important... It's for your safety. You understand me, right?"
"I know hyung."
"How do you know this man?" Yoongi asked with worried eyes.
"He tried to rape me." Jimin replied without any eye contact.
"When?" Yoongi asked softly.
"Long before we met hyung."
"Did you report it?"
"Yes." Jimin didn't want to explain further and Yoongi didn't ask him. Both men sat there in silence. Yoongi tried to process what he heard, he knew Jimin must gone through a lot of things but he never expected this. He can't even fathom how Jimin was feeling at the moment. Knowing that the man is walking around freely is making Yoongi's blood boil.
"You need to be careful Jiminah. This man could be onto something."
"I don't care about myself, it's Jungkookie I am worried about." Jimin whispered.
"Don't say such things. Your safety is as important as Jungkook's. We will figure something out." Yoongi assured him.
"Why me hyung? What have I ever done to them. I thought everything is over, I will be able to live a peaceful life. I don't understand why my pasts keep haunting me, I am just so fed up of worrying all the time. I just want a normal life with my son." Jimin shouted frustrated.
"Jiminah, whoever they are, they must have some motive for this and we need to find that." Yoongi said calmly.
"Motive? I don't have enough money to buy a proper shoe hyung. What will anyone gain hurting us?"
"I don't know Jiminah." Yoongi replied helpless.
"I think.... I should leave this place."
"Then what? You left everything behind and settled here, did that stop them from following you? Do you think they will stop if you keep running away? If anything they will haunt you more. We should go to the cops. We can't let these people walk away this time."
"Why should I trust them?" Jimin asked coldly.
"Hmm." Yoongi sighed.
"Appa?" Jungkook shouted as he ran towards Jimin.
"Baby." Jimin smiled opening his arms.
"Appa don't worry Jungkookie is safe." Jungkook pecked all over his face.
"I told him about your nightmares." Hoseok said smiling.
"Oh yeah, it was a scary dream Kookie." Jimin hugged Jungkook.
"Appa I will fight all the monster for you."
"I know baby." Jimin smiled.
"Samchon, are you ok?" Yoonji asked walking towards them. Van was right behind her, he looked at Jimin with worried eyes.
"I am fine now Yoonji baby." Jimin smiled genuinely. He felt better knowing that all the people he care about are here and away from harms way.
"Okay kids go play in your room. Jimin needs to take rest. I will bring you snacks." Hoseok said ushering the kids towards Yoonji's room.
"But Appa needs me." Jungkook pouted.
"I am fine baby go and enjoy." Jimin assured him.
"Ok call me if you need anything." Jungkook said reluctantly.
"I will."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
Jungkook gave him a long hug before running towards Yoonji's room.
"Take care samchon." Yoonji said kissing his forehead and followed Jungkook.
"Yoonji is so sweet hyung." Jimin said.
"Because her father is the sweetest person in the world." Yoongi replied proudly.
"Yeah true." Hoseok replied. The couple stared at eachother with raised brows.
"I was talking about me." Yoongi said.
"What? Who told you that?" Hoseok countered.
"Told what?"
"That you are sweet?"
"You."
"When?"
"Yesterday when you were...."
"STOP... OH GOD..... you are so shameless." Hoseok said embarrassed, he left the room with red cheeks.
"My husband needs me." Yoongi said rushing after him.