Witness

"Hello miss how may I help you?" The man asked. He was smiling at her innocently.
Rosy is taken aback and intimidated by the man's presence. She doesn't know how to react to this situation.
"I think.... I knocked the wrong door." She replied looking around.
"Oh just give me the name, I know my way around here." The man offered.
"I don't know his name." Rosy accepted shyly.
"Oh!!! Got it you fell for someone who lives here." The man asked. Rosy observed him, trying to be sure that this the same man she had been searching for years.
"No.... Actually I met this gentle man, who offered to pay for me.... I just wanted to tell him that I found my wallet and thank him for his kindness." Rosy said

"Who is it Min?" Someone asked from inside the apartment.
"A pretty lady looking for a gentleman." The man replied.
"Oh really. I know a few." His companion replied as he approached the duo.
Honestly, Rosy was anticipating this but still it's disturbing to know that both her targets were living together all this time while they scavenged the streets of Seoul.
The young man who offered to pay for her was staring at her wide eyed. His companion was looking back and forth between the two of them seemingly confused by the situation.
"Don't tell me, he is the gentleman you are looking for." He said clutching his chest. His cheeks are puffed up as tries his best to control his laughter.

"Yes." Rosy tells, trying to shove her fear away.
"I found my wallet. I followed you because I wanted to thank you being for so kind and considerate. We need more people like you." She looked at him innocently. The man looks away trying to hide his flustered self behind his friend.
"Please don't mention, this can happen to anyone." He said.
"But not a lot of people offer to pay for strangers." Rosy replied.
The man elbowed his friend prompting him to do something.
"He is a shy." The friend supplied confidently.
"And a good person. Anyways guys it's getting late and I must go now. Thanks again for being so considerate and good night." She said.
"Ok, Take care and good night." The men wished her.

Rosy nods and pretends to get busy with her phone. She stalled around till the men closed their doors and the hallway was clear. She dialed her mother, while trying to memorize the layout of the floor. The remains of fading paints and squeaky stair cases tells that this building has withstood a lot of guests and still houses many.

"Mom, send someone I need help buying lettuces." She whispered, planting hidden cameras on the door knobs and potted plants.

She counted the doors in the floor to get an idea of the number of people living around. There is no scope for mistakes or second chances when you are working with the crowd. You don't want cause casualties to any innocent bystanders.
This place could be inhabited by families comprising of kids and elders. That's why she needs to execute the plan precisely without attracting any attention.

Rosy believes that it is very easy to kill and hide in the shadows but taking hostage of two grown men during the weekend rush is challenging. This is an unauthorised mission, she need to avoid involving the local authorities.

She walked into a nearby public toilet and changed her dress to make sure that she wasn't tricked by the men, that they didn't plan any tracker on her.

Once the cost was cleared, she watched the stream from the hidden camera. There is not much of action in the corridors or the witness's neighbour. Things appears to be fine and normal to her.

Her mother's team is already scouting around the building, waiting for Rosy's instructions to proceed.

They need to wait for the perfect time to attack. If the street is too crowded they can catch the unwanted eyes on them or if it is too quite, it can attract unwanted ears.

It's well into midnight, she motions her team to move forward and disable the security system of the building. Once the camera's and alarm were disabled the next step was to cover the peepholes of the entire floor and securing the hallways. There is a standby team waiting outside the building, to cordon unexpected retaliation or hostile situation. Once Rosy felt confident about the attack, she approached the place again. For the first time in her career Rosy has doubts about her actions and outcomes. This case has been haunting them for years and if she fucks up now, the consequences would be irreversible. The tremors of this mess will reach Seoul and no one will make it alive.