Jealous?

Its been 3 days past since Mrs. Min started to visit the company more often than she did before, just to hang out with Jimin when he's not busy.

She even stole Jimin from Yoongi one time they're talking about business. And it made Yoongi annoyed and...jealous? No, just annoyed.

Yoongi sighed and get his mic. "Calling the attention of Mr. Park, come to my office. Now." He said lazily. Minutes past, the door opened bit it wasn't Jimin. "I said Jimin." Yoongi said looking at Hoseok.

"I know, but your mom-" "I said..Jimin." he repeat. Hoseok nod and turn around then walking out the room, smirking.

Minutes past again, the door opened finally revealing his secretary. "Y-you called Mr. Min." Jimin stutter, making Yoongi's heart melt. Fuck feelings. He cleared his throat and straightened his back as he started blushing.

"G-get me a black coffee and some sweet, please." The CEO stuttered, again. It was weird, both of them stuttering when talking to each other.

Jimin simply nodded and hurriedly ran out the office avoiding the awkward aura. Yoongi let out a deep breath as he tried to loosen his blush.

"So..does my son has a little crush on his secretary?" He was startled at his mom's voice. "Ugh, what the hell mom? You fucking scared me to death." Yoongi said calming down his heart.

"Answer my question Yoongi-ah." Mrs. Min snap. He gulped trying to find the answer. "N-no. Why would i?" He lied. His mom nods. "Okay, i'll stole him for a day." Mrs. Min said, that made Yoongi stop moving.

"What?" Yoongi snap at his mom. Mrs. Min mentally smirked. "You said you don't like him. So im'ma stole him for a day. Please?" His mom acted. This time, it made Yoongi's blood boil.

"And why would i? Hes my secretary, so he should be here all the time." Yoongi state trying to sound like hes not affected at all.

"Why Yoongi? Are you jealous?" His mom asked, already know the answer. "I-i don't know mom. Its-its been a while since i felt this feeling you know." His mom rushed to his side as he started tearing up.

"W-what should i do mom? Hes my secretary, that's unprofessional." He said wiping his tears. Mrs. Min shook her head. "No honey, its not." She admit. Yoongi look at his mom confused as his mom just smiled at him.

"I'm once your dad's secretary."