Side Story: Parents

"And that would be for today, thank you for your cooperation leaders! See you next time I call for a meeting!" Yoongi bowed to the said people as they reciprocated it.

"Good job Yoongi, I see, you're really doing your best for your company!" Namjoon said with a slap to his back. Yoongi glared at him and sighed. "I barely did a good job, this is nothing to what my father had done." he mumbled but Namjoon heard it crystal clear.

Namjoon sighed, "Well, I suppose do your best and make your father proud even if he's up there." he said assuring the sad CEO. Yoongi nodded, "I know, I know... And also, my son's birthday is coming really soon. You and Jin should come, Jiyoon really likes your husband!" Yoongi exclaimed.

Namjoon laughed. "Of course! You don't even have to remind us, Jin has memorized Jiyoon and Sumin's birthdays. He already even bought a gift for Jiyoon." Namjoon that caused them laugh. They continued talking about life as the door opened. Seeing who it is made Yoongi smile.

"Hello, I brought our little beans today-Oh, Namjoon hyung hello!" Jimin along with the kids entered the room. Namjoon smiled and nodded, "Hello to you too Jimin-ah. Sup Jiyoon-ah!" Jiyoon ran to his uncle as Namjoon carry him and sat him on his lap.

"Namjoonie, will you and Jinnie will be on my birthday party?" Jiyoon asked fidgeting with his clothes. Namjoon laughed at his cuteness, "Of course lil bug! Me and Jinnie will be there for our Jiyoonie!!" they both laughed as the other two elder just watched them.

"They surprisingly got closer in just short time." Yoongi mumbled and proceeded to play with his daughter. Jimin agreed, "Yeah, it seems like it." he said and they fell silent. Namjoon sense the other two's aura. "Jiyoon-ah, why don't we play at your appa's main office huh?" he said as he stand up. Jiyoon immediately agreed.

Namjoon walked to Jimin and Yoongi. "I'll babysit your kids, I know you have to talk about something." he said. Jimin and Yoongi was surprised at his right guess. They nodded as Yoongi gave Sumin to Namjoon who cried at the loss skinship with his dad.

Namjoon shut the door and it fell silent for a few seconds before Yoongi broke the silence. "So, did you call your parents?" he asked. Jimin looked at him then looked down and nodded. "What did they say?" Yoongi asked again.

Jimin sighed, "I'm so embarrassed Yoongi. They only accepted our relationship just because you're rich and a CEO of a known company, not because we love each other!! They didn't even go to our wedding nor to our kid's baby shower as we told them. I know it's been years but it's just so... !..ugh!! Jiyoon really want to see his other grandparents other than your mom." Jimin rumbled. Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"Hey, calm down, calm down. What did they say? Are they going to Jiyoon's party or not?" Yoongi calmly asked. "They said they'll come. I just hope they don't do something unpleasant to ruined Jiyoon-ah's party." Jimin covered his face, ashamed by his own parent's action and attitude.

Yoongi sighed and hugged Jimin from the back and kissed the top of his head and leaned his head to it. "Don't worry, I'm sure they do anything bad for Jiyoon." he said. He heard Jimin sigh as Jimin lean back at him. He hugged Jimin tightly and closed his eyes.

'I'm so sorry Jimin-ah, but if your parents do something to you and to our children I really don't like...even if they're my in-laws, I'll show no mercy on them.'