Goodnight kiss

2 months later..

Mrs. Min bid her goodbye to both of them through the car. It was already night and raining, They had to overwork as a special event was planned 2 days from now.

Its been 2 months since Yoongi admitted to his mom that he has a feeling for his secretary. And its been 3 months since Jimin started working there. All of the employees were shock that he stayed this long.

They started overworking their self 3 days ago, that's why Yoongi has been in Jimin's house as he offered the boy a ride home.

Yoongi looked at his watch as he think it was time to go home. "Uhh..Jimin, its overtime and its raining. I can drive you home." He proposed. Jimin blushed and nod.

~🌸~

Once they were inside Yoongi's car, they immediately drove to Jimin's house. They fell into awkward silent, and it was sickening.

But it didn't take long as Yoongi cleared his throat. "So uhm..how's the event going?" He asked. "Oh, its going great actually. Just few things to fix and the event will go very well." Jimin explained as they fell silent again.

It wasn't a long drive as they finally arrived to Jimin's apartment. Luckily, Yoongi have an umbrella just in case like this.

He hurriedly get out the car and open the umbrella. He opened the door for Jimin as he guide Jimin out. This actions made Jimin blush madly. Why does his boss suddenly doing this?

They shared the umbrella until they reach Jimin's door. Jimin unlocked his door and open it. He turn around to his boss.

"So, uhm...i-i guess see you tomorrow sir." He mumbled. Yoongi just nod and they stared at each other. It seems that none of them doesn't want to bid their goodbyes yet.

But what Jimin did next shocked the both of them.

Jimin lean in to kiss Yoongi's cheeks, just the cheeks. Jimin pulled away and stared at his boss's shock face. Jimin panicked that he must've done wrong and was about to apologize when Yoongi stopped him by kissing him for real. On the lips.

Jimin didn't respond because he was too shock that his boss was kissing him on the lips but didn't waste any time to respond.

Yoongi dropped the umbrella and put his hands on Jimin's slim waist as Jimin dropped his bag and put his arms around the older's neck.

They kiss for a minute before Yoobgi finally ask for an entrance. Jimin didn't waste a second and immediately opened his mouth, letting Yoongi's tongue explore his wet cavern.

As they pulled out, they were breathing heavily. Well of course, they just make out. Make out.

Jimin push his boss and was about to enter his house when the CEO stopped him by grabbing his hips and hugging him tightly. Jimin tried to escape the tight but amazing hug.

"P-please don't fire me. I-i really need this job, im so sorry." Jimin cried in Yoongi's shoulder as he finally hugged back, enjoying the warmth. Yoongi shushed him and whispered sweet nothings to his ears.

"I would never baby. I promise." Yoongi said softly trying to calm Jimin a bit. And thankfully, it did.

They hugged for a minute or two before deciding to pull out, immediately missing each other's warmth. Yoongi pick up the umbrella and peck Jimin's lips for the last time.

"Goodnight baby." He said smiling his gummy smile, blushing. Jimin smiled back also blushing and also greet him goodnight.

He watch as Yoongi walk to his car, going inside, and wave to him through the window before drove away.

Jimin finally entered his house and lock the door. He lean his back to the door, madly blushing, smiling like an idiot remembering the kiss. He touch his lips and giggled to his self.

"Too much for a goodnight kiss."