Official(pt.2)

"No, i won't go back there unless you tell me what's wrong." Yoongi said then grab Jimin's shoulder. "Why are you ignoring me all day? Did i do something wrong? Tell me Jimin, i'll fix it." As he said that, Jimin began crying.

He doesn't know what he said wrong that cause the younger cry. "Oh, no baby. Don't cry, what's wrong? Tell hyung what's wrong." Yoong hushed, hugging the smaller boy who was higging him back. They don't care if they were soaking wet, wha matter now is they have each other in arms.

--

"Jimin, tell me what's bothering you. Is it me? Did something happened wrong? What Jimin? T-tell me, its killing me not talking to you, you know." It was Yoongi's turn to breakdown.

They were now crying, in each other's arms, under the rain. Cliche right?

"M-ma'am Samantha." Jimin mumbled, but Yoongi didn't catch it. "W-what?"

"Ma'am S-samantha said i sh-should stay away and distance my self from you  since im just a lowborn secretary." Jimin whimpered trying to hold his sob.

Yoongi's blood boil. The fuck that woman said to his baby. He'll make sure to confront that bitch tomorrow. "Listen, don't ever EVER listen to that bitch. Youre not a lowborn, and not just my secretary." Yoongi said then peck Jimin's wet forehead.

"W-what-"

"Jimin, since i first saw you, i found you really attractive, cute, beautiful, goddess. It sounds cliche but that's what i feel that day. I've been daydreaming about you a lot. You make my heart race everytime you do something, even just blinking your making my heart swell. What im saying is..."

Yoongi took a deep breath and continued.

"I like you, no, i love you. I love you so much Park Jimin. I love you that i just want to ask you to be mine right away. I know you don't feel the same wa-"

"I love you too." Jimin interrupt.

"W-what?" Yoongi stutter. Jimin giggled at his hyung and swung his arms to Yoongi's neck.

"I love you too hyung, ever since i stepped in at your office, i already feel this feeling in my heart. I-" Yoongi stopped him by pressing their lips together. It was a slow but passionate kiss. No tongue, no fights for dominance, just a kiss with love.

"Will you be mine Park Jimin?" Yoongi ask right away as they pulled out. Jimin smiled widely "Took you so long to ask me that Min Yoongi." He joked. Yoongi chuckle then connect their foreheads together, staring at each other's eyes, lovingly.

"Just answer me Secretary Park."

"I will Mr. Min, i will."