Cheek

James' POV.

I'd barely even gotten home before my phone started blaring out an array of guitar riffs and bass lines through the pocket of my jeans. Kayla.

Dragging the phone out, I answered. "What do you want now? You lite-"

"James, she's gone." She cut me off.

"Your virginity, or-" I joked, only to be cut short again.

"James can you just shut the fuck up for one minute without making a fucking stupid-ass remark, please?" She sighed "I'm sorry, you know I get a tad touchy when I'm stressed."

"It's cool." It didn't phase me at all, I knew for a fact that when Kayla was stressed or pressured, etcetera, she would say things she didn't mean. Quite often actually.

"Anyway, who now?" I asked.

She sighed, "Julianna." Oh.

"Are you sure she hasn't just gone for a drink? It's not unusual, even I know that."

"Sunday. She's been gone since Sunday night, she never leaves for more than 3 days, I gave her four just to see but no; I left it until today to check upstairs because, you know, she never lifts her ass that far, but turns out she took her stuff too. Waited until I was out of the house to leave, the cheek of it." She chuckled. "So yeah she's gone."

I hung up.

**********

I'M UPDATING AGAIN LATER TONIGHT DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE IT'S SHORT OKAY ILY okay

So whoOoO I updated both of my stories in one day

Am I ill?

Maybe

Idk man.

Vote, comment, all that malarcky. Whatever.
ILY BYE