Perplexed

Dan's POV.

I don't even understand what's going on anymore.

She just walked off. Just, walked off. I'm honestly not sure what I'm supposed to think. Yeah you do, she just did that to prove a point, to show what you'll never have.

But then, she could have just told me to 'shut the fuck up', and then walked off.

She perplexed me. And still continues to do so.

Just then I'd remembered I'd probably been stood in Will's kitchen for at least 20 minutes. She didn't take any water.

Not that I wanted to. They're all knobheads when they're drunk, I won't being going back in there again tonight.

I'm not entirely sure what to do now. I could go back in, but only to be bombarded with questions. Upstairs was a bit risky, considering Kayla just disappeared up there, plus Kyle was unconscious somewhere too, and if I came across him I'd just feel guilty for not helping him. So I just wouldn't go upstairs. You're such a nice friend, Daniel.

I decided to get myself a glass of water. Walking over to the cupboard, I picked out a yellow and pink cat cup that I remembered Kyle bringing one time. I'll have to talk to him later.

I suddenly heard light footsteps coming from the hallway outside of the kitchen. "Will?" A vaguely familiar voice asked. "Willy, you know I don't l-" The sentence stopped short when she passed through the door, and looked at me.

Long, waist-length brown hair, muddy green eyes, cherry red lipstick, red, 6-inch heels, tight, extremely bright, yellow mini dress, barely covering her arse.

Fuck. Shit. Nonononono.

Her eyes quickly softened, and her smile turned playful, yet slightly devilish.

"Well well, Daniel Smith, fancy seeing you here." She smirked.

A wave of realisation washed over me, remembering exactly who she was.

"A-Alice?"

**********

I seem to be making these chapters really short, I'm sorry. I don't mean to.