Kyle...

(Pick of James on the side :3)

After I'd shown Dan around the rest of the school, I'd quickly learned that he had the same classes as me everyday, seeing as he is in my form and my set. Great. I guess I'm not getting any work done from now on.

It was now lunch, and Dan said he'd made 2 or 3 friends from music, who he'd planned to, I don't know, 'hang out', chat about football, talk about what girl's got the best tits. Well I don't know what guys talk about do I?

Therefore, I was planning  annoying the hell out of James.

He'll love me for it. -hint sarcasm-

I found him sat in our usual spot, right at the back of the hall, on the very last table in the corner, eating what looked like a cheese and cucumber sandwich. James loves cheese.

"KAY BITCH" He screams.

"JAY DICK" I holler back at him. 97% of the school look at us like we're demented.

I sit opposite him, and stare at him constantly while he eats.

"What. Did the sandwich offend you?" He questions me.

I completely ignore what he said to me and go straight to the topic I always bring up, whenever we meet.

"So. James. Found a play boy yet?" I smirk at him. He blushes uncontrollably and plays around with his shoelace. "No..." He mumbles.

Bullshit.
I can see right through you James.

"OH MY HOLY CHEESUS CHRISP JAMES HAS A CRUSH!" I run around to his side of the table and start poking his sides and pinching his cheeks.

"Kay. No. Stop it." He whispers at me. But I don't give up. I carry on pinching his cheeks trying to get an answer out of him. "OKAY. OKAYOKAYOKAY. Maybe I do..." I knew it.

I jump on to his lap and start interrogating him.

"WHAT'S HIS NAME. TELL ME. FULL NAME." I squeal at him.

"Uhm. K-Kyle..." He blushes, smirking down at his shoes.

"WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE? HAIR? EYES? DO I KNOW HIM? IS HE GAY TOO?" I pester him.

"I, I uhm..."

"COME ON JAY I NEED TO KNOW THE DEETS" Just to be matchmaker Kayla.

"OKAY OKAY KAYLA CALM YOUR TITS. So uhm... Brown hair... Big, like, really deep brown eyes. Erm, I'm not entirely sure if you know him..." He trailed off, clearly in a train of thought. "WAAIITT. Isn't there a Kyle in your form?"

I thought for a moment. "OH. Uhm. Simmons? Tall, like, maybe 6ft 2? Slight obsession with cats?" Yeah. I knew this guy.

He's so gay. But that's good.

"YEAH. That's the guy..." I saw a spark in his eye that's not usually there.

"You really like him, don't you James?" He blushed madly again, and nodded sheepishly.

"Have you talked to him? Go find him! I can come with you if you want? Moral support?"

"I don't want to admit anything to him yet though... I've only talked to him a few times... What if he's not even gay? What if he's got a girlfriend? What if I scare him off and make him think I'm an absolute creep?" I could see the doubt and worry written all over his face.

"Awh. No, James. Look. I have a plan. We'll go find him, talk, nothing serious, just light chat, make friends, then if all goes well, go and hang out with him a few times and we'll see how it goes from there! Yeah? Deal? Yeah." I hold my hand out to him, and he shakes it.

"YAAAY!" This'll be fun.

"Okay. Now. Kay." He turns serious, and I'm honestly frightened for a moment. "How about you?"

"Me?" I knew he'd ask at some point. "What about me?" I play all innocent.

"Come on Damson. There must be a guy. Tell me. You can trust me, remember?" Oh yeah. I remember.

I blush like mad, and look to my shoes, just as James did a few moments ago. "Well... T-there's this guy..."

"WHO. TELL ME. WHO. WHOWHOWHOWHOWHO. COME OONNNNN" Now it's his turn to come and sit on my lap, prodding me constantly.

"W-well uh... His name's Daniel..."

**********

Okay. Yes. I made Kyle gay.
I'm sorry.
Don't hate me.
I thought it'd be cute okay?

OKAY SO I WAS THINKING.
SHOULD I DO A 'DAN'S POV' AT SOME POINT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW  CHAPTERS? OR NAHH?

So yeah I'll shut up now.

Vote, comment, or not.
Whatever tickles your fancy.