Hot

Kayla's POV.

..."I'm moving in." He said firmly.

"You can't be serious." I snickered sipping my newly-made black coffee. Fuck, that's hot.

"Kayla I'm serious. My stuff's in the boot, go and check if you want... You okay?" He said gesturing to the coffee.

"Yep. I'm good." I mumbled, in a pitch as high I didn't even know was possible. "Fucking hot, man." He giggled at that. "So anyway what'd your mum say? Surely she had a words in against it?"

"Never told her, she saw me leave but yeah. The apparent dad has decided he's moved in already, he'll keep her occupied." He sighed.

"Dad?"

"Mum's up the duff. Didn't I tell you? I thought I did?"

"No, yeah you did. I just thought he'd have been and gone. Don't judge a book by it's cover to guess."

Rubbing the back of his neck, he sighed "He's a pretty decent guy, I suppose. Decent enough. I mean he'll soon realise she's a backstabbing crackhead of course, but good for now."

"Fair do's." I replied. "Okay, go get your shit. You're sleeping on the settee tonight, so I can clear my shit from the spare room. Fun." I said with a thumbs up.

"Settee? Who are you, the Queen?" He joked.

"Oh fuck you. Couch, sofa, love seat, ass holder, whatever."

"Christ, can you go one sentence without swearing today?"

"I'm in a shitty mood, fuck off." I retorted walking away

"Guess not."

**********

Don't you just love short chapters yayayayayy.

Vote, Comment, dance with alpacas whowwowoo

No

Okay.