Chapter 1

** Meredith's POV **
"Honey! Come on! We gotta get to Virginia!" My mom yells. "Coming!" I mumble. I crawl out of bed and got downstairs. "You ready?" She asked. "I guess." I shrug. I meet my friends from outside my friends and say my goodbyes. "We'll miss you." Gina frowned hugging me. "I'll miss you too." I wiped a tear. "Bye Mere." Houston frowned hugging me. "I'll miss you Mere!" Selena frowned. We all group hugged and I went inside my car. I plugged on my earphones and listening to random music.
** After the ride **
I got out of the car and saw my new house. It was bigger then I imagined. "You like it?" My dad asked. I nodded. My mom showed me my room and I looked out my window and saw a guy with a few tattoos and quiffed brown hair smirking at me.. I quickly duck down hoping he won't think I'm creepy. "Honey do you want to meet the neighbours? They have a son." My mom yelled causing me to jump. "Uhh no thanks." I reply. I unpack my stuff which took hours. I got a call from Gina. "Hey!" I smile. "Hi!" She replied. "So did you unpack?" She asked. "Yup." I answered. "Oh okay well I gotta go dinners ready." She said hanging up. "Honey you have school in 2 days so try to get organized!" My dad yelled. "Oh and we're going to the neighbours house!" My dad added. "Ok! Have fun!" I replied. I heard the door shut and I grabbed my laptop and began to watch netflix. I shut down my laptop as sleep took over me.
--------
SHORT CHAPTER BUT EH LOL I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR