Chapter 35

"M-matt.. I-I" I was in complete shock. "WHERES THE GUYS?" I screamed. "Just locked up in the basement." He smirked. "P-please Matt please don't do this." I begged. "Matt please don't do this. I'll do whatever you want." I said in tears.
"Oh darling.." He came closer. "I have what I need." He smirked. He pulled me into the basement seeing the boys tied up. "MATT UNTIE THEM!" I screamed. "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME." He demanded locking the door. "Matt... " I looked down. "Don't do this please." I begged. "TELL. ME. YOU. LOVE. ME!" He screamed. "I-I love you." I looked down. I saw the hurt in Nash's eyes. "Good girl." He smirked.
"What else do you want from me?!" I screamed. He smashed his lips onto mine holding my jaw. He let go smirking. "M-matt... Please don't.. Stop please." I looked down. "Please I can't stand this." I lightly whispered.
"Don't do what you did to me.. Matt where's the one that cared for me? Loved me? Where's the Matt that would make me smile and say those little things. Where is that Matt?" I whispered. "I still love you Meredith. I always did. You just didn't accept me the way I wanted you to." He looked at me. I heard loud mumbles from Nash and Cameron. "SHUT UP YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!" Matt screamed. They shut up and looked at us. "Matt.. I accepted you. But you abused me, and raped me everyday, I LOVED YOU!" I screamed at the last part.
"STOP!" He yelled slapping me. "I-I'm sorry." I whispered. "Matt.. Please. Just change for me. The one that said that would CARE FOR ME! LOOK AT YOU! YOUR A MONSTER!" I cried. "I DID CHANGE FOR YOU! I NEVER MOVED ON. NOW HERE YOU ARE LIVING WITH 3 GUYS?! PROBABLY FUCKED ALL OF THEM!" Matt yelled in tears. "MATT THEY VISITED ME. PLEASE STOP THIS I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS. I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU! I-I HATE YOU!" I sobbed. "STOP THIS. STOP YOURSELF! YOUR KILLING ME!" Matt screamed. "NO MATT YOUR KILLING ME!" I yelled back.
"MEREDITH. I DID ALL THIS SHIT BECAUSE I MISS YOU. OKAY?! I'M LOST WITHOUT YOU!" He screamed back. The guys looked at me with complete shock.
"Matt.. Stop this. YOUR LYING! YOU NEVER LOVED ME! YOU HURT ME! YOU ABUSED ME! WE'RE ALWAYS FIGHTING AND I CAN'T DO THIS!" I yelled back.
"I'M NOT LYING!" He yelled back with more tears forming.
"Matt.. We're only lost if we continue to fight. It hurt when you did all those things when I fell hard for you. When I said that out loud in the mall.. When you took me to my first party. All that. Matt.. Please stop this. We're stuck in the same old problems. Now continuing more." I looked up at him.
"Stop stop stop!" He screamed throwing a vase to the floor. "STOP WHAT HUH?! TELL YOU ALL THE MEMORIES THAT I MISS! I WANT THE OLD MATT. THIS NEW MATT IS JUST COMPLETELY DIFFERENT." I screamed now sitting on the floor with my head in my hands.
"STOP. I-I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH NASH KISSING HIM. I CAN'T SEE YOU BE HAPPY. I WANT YOU WITH ME. THATS WHY I KIDNAPPED YOU." He yelled back looking down.
"MATT THIS ISN'T ABOUT OUR LOVE-" I was cut off, "YES IT IS. YOUR KILLING ME. YOUR COMPLETELY KILLING ME. I JUST HATE IT I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THIS I HATE THIS SHIT YOU MAKE ME FEEL!" He screamed.
"Then kill me." I looked up at him. "W-what?" He stuttered. "Kill. Me." I demanded. "IF IM KILLING YOU THEN WHY WON'T I BE THE ONE DEAD?!" I yelled. "NO NO NO IM NOT DOING THAT!" He yelled back. I sighed and looked at him.
"Why can't you be the Matt back then? You are the one blood shot killing me. You keep telling me all this lovey dovey shit when you abuse me." I asked.
"I can't have you the way I want." He mumbled.
"And you never WILL! Matt I will never forgive you. I can kiss and do anything with anyboy I want!" Which caused him to look at me.
"I love you." He sighed. "Don't tell anyone about this. I'm sorry. I- just." He frowned without finishing his sentence. My mind took over me and I grabbed his arm. "I-I love you too." I looked at him in the eye. "You never did." He left from my grip. I looked down as he left.
I untied the boys and they got on their phones.
"Stop. Don't call the cops." I demanded. "Why?" Nash asked.
"I hurt him enough." I looked down. "Do you actually believe what he said?" Nash laughed. "OF COURSE I DO! HE WAS MY FIRST LOVE! HE SAID THE TRUTH." I looked at him in anger. He sighed in defence. I heard loud police sirens.
I came out and saw Matt.
"Has he been in your house?" A police asked me. "No. Not at all." I lied. He smiled lightly. "C-can I talk to him?" I asked. "And why is that?" She asked. "He was a close friend of mine way back. I think I can change him back." I smiled. "Are you sure?" She looked at me. "Of course." I smiled. The boys looked at me in shock and worry. I held his handcuffed hands to where the grass was. "Matt please stop this. I'll give you another chance. It'll go back to the way it was. I promise." I smiled. "R-really?" He looked joyful. I nodded in reply. "YES! I WILL!" He screamed in happiness as the cops came closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I heard loud gasps and a loud; PLOT TWIST!
I giggled and let go. "Sir, I think he's safe. I'll call you if anything goes wrong. I promise you. He's human. He made mistakes. Even though their big ones." I giggled. "Are you sure?" He worriedly looked at me like I was crazy. "Okay. Your free." He smiled taking off his handcuffs. The police left and Matt carried me and kissed me.
"I love you." He smiled. "Love you too. Can we restart?" I asked.
He nodded and got into the house. "Guys, this is Matt." I smiled. "How many drinks did you-" I cut Cameron off. "None, We should forgive Matt. Trust me it'll be worth it." I smiled. "Fine." They rolled their eyes. "Sup I'm Hayes." Hayes shook Matt's hand. "I'm Cameron." Cameron smiled. "I'm Nash." Nash said unsure. I kicked his shin. "OKAY OKAY. I'm Nash." He bro hugged him. "I just expected you to say it more happily but thats fine too." I smiled.
"I'm Ciara Brooks." I turned to Matt.
"I'm Matthew Espinosa." He hugged me. "Wait. Nash. What about us?" I asked. "As long as your happy. I am. And if he breaks your heart then I'll support you and date you maybe?" He smirked. "Sure sure." I smiled.
"Ciara just know that I make mistakes and I completely understand if when we break up that It's fine. You changed me." Matt smiled.
I just forgave the person that I loved yet gave me so much pain.