Chapter 10

** Meredith's POV **
Chrissy.
"What are you doing here." I asked harshly.
"I came to support you.." She crookedly smiled.
"I don't need support." I frowned.
"Just go. Be happy." I sighed.
When she left I got some alcohol and drank a shot. I got more shots and by the second I was drunk. I slurred upstairs and opened my curtain. Matt's eyes shot to mine. "Heeeey." I slurred.
"What are you doing?! YOU'RE DRUNK!" He yelled.
"I'm not drunk!" I snapped back. "Yes you are!" He snapped. "I'm coming over right now!" He yelled running out his room.
After a matter of seconds he came. "Why did you drink?!" He asked.
"I'm not DRUNK!" I yelled.
He sighed. Sleep soon took over me.
** The next day **
I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I screamed and pushed them off causing the person to get off my bed. My head was pounding. "Matt what are you doing here?!" I asked. "You got drunk and we argued and you tried kissing me and stuff." Matt held his head. "Oh." I sighed. "Well you better get home now." I said to him. "No, I don't want you being alone." He frowned. "Your parents are with mine. Their going to Hawaii for a week." He told me. "Without a goodbye?!" I frowned. "Yeah. It's okay." He smiled.
"Matt I'm not gonna be your toy." I said facing him. "I don't want you to be." He smiled. "Why do you do this to me?" I ask him. "Do what?" He asks. "Have butterflies in my stomach. Make me feel nervous." I sighed. "I don't know." He smirked. "Your still on the floor." I laughed. "Oh I forgot." He laughed sitting on my bed. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Why do you care about me? Like how come you like me?" Matt asked. "I never said I did." I smirked. "Well when we were together you did." He laughed. "I like to do what's right." I smiled.
He laughed wrapping his arms around me. "I miss doing that to you." He frowned. I planted a cheek on his lip before he could kiss back.
"Tease." He frowned.
I laughed and we began talking about ourselves and life.