Chapter 31

The Jacks came over and they saw the boys.
Nash and the boys along with the Jacks had a angry expression.
"What do you want creeps? You want Ciara?" Nash rudely asked.
"No! She's told us what happened. Your complete perverts." Jack J snapped back.
"Guys.. I don't think this is um.. The right way to become friends." I backed away.
They turned it into a complete fist fight.
Cameron and Hayes was getting beat up by Jack G.
Jack J was getting beat up by Nash.
"GUYS STOP-" I screamed but was punched on my stomach. I fell down in pain.
"CIARA! NASH WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!" Jack J screamed.
"I-it's fine.." I managed to say but came out as a whispered mumble.
"Nash you're a monster." Jack G looked at him in shame. "Guys.. No.. It's my fault for standing in the way." I whispered but all went black.
** Nash's POV **
I can't believe I punched Ciara. I never intended too.. I hope she wakes up.. She's been like this since yesterday. We put her in a hospital once she blacked out. The nurse came in looking at her checkboard.
"She has very very low energy, so she won't wake up in probably a few hours or days. She has a very bad bruise but I'm sure it'll be fixed in anytime soon, Any questions?" She asked.
"So is there a good guess when she'll wake up?" Jack G asked.
"I'm guessing in about 3-4 hours. She's got a lot of time to rest but she may need more time. And when she comes back get her hydrated and be careful with her stomach." She smiled.
"Okay, thank you!" Jack G smiled brightly. I asked if I could visit her a few hours later and they allowed me, I opened it and sighed.
** Ciara's Pov **
"Ara please wake up." I heard a soft voice whisper sadly. I couldn't open my eyes at this moment. I was too weak. I could hear everything but I just couldn't find out who it is. I was waiting to regain energy as well, all I did was think about what people are doing. I couldn't remember how I got in this but I did. Once I actually regained energy, I fluttered my eyes open.
"Ciara?" I saw Nash sitting up from a seat rushing over to me.
"Where am I? Why am I here? What happened?" All these questions I asked him. "I'll answer those later." He smiled. I crookedly smiled. I tried sitting up but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
"What's wrong with my stomach?" I asked.
I realized I had those hospital gowns.
I laid back down and Nash got out to tell the doctor and the boys. While that was happening I fiddled with my fingers trying to not be bored. I sighed and the door swung open.
"CIARA!" The Jacks screamed.
"Hey." I smiled.
"Go easy on her, don't make her do anything dangerous because we don't want sweet Ciara here getting hurt again." The nurse smiled.
"You can be free to go tomorrow at around 4-5pm. Just schedule when you'll be coming to get her. Visitor hours end in 4 hours so spend your time with her! Nothing too rough!" She added.