Chapter 25

** 3 months later **
** Mere's POV **
It's been 3 months since I've been locked up in this cage. The 5sos guys ran away so Matt got his anger out on me; I've been raped and abused. I'm used to it but It's hard because I miss everyone. "GO UPSTAIRS MEREDITH!" Matt screamed. I got up my chair, brushed my outfit and ran upstairs. "Yes master?" I asked. I saw my friends but not including 5sos. They looked at me in shock. I looked down. "So you've been keeping her here for 3 MONTHS?!" Chrissy screamed. "MEREDITH YOU HAVE TO LEAVE! YOUR COMING WITH US!" Jennifer hollered. Matt looked at me dead in the eye. "I-I can't." I mumbled. "What why?" Chrissy softened up. "I just can't." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Don't you wanna go home?" Lisa frowned. "This is my home." I looked up. Matt smirked. "Matt you've gone completely crazy. Now she's used to being abused by you!" Nash screamed. "No.. Nash it's okay.." I look at him. "It's not at all. Your my friend you don't deserve this at all!" Nash looked back at me. "No... I'm fine." I lied. Matt put his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer. "You raped her didn't you?" Cameron glared. "Why yes I did." Matt chuckled. "WHAT?!" They all screamed. I looked down and felt tears running down my cheek,
Matt saw me crying. "Stop crying you're used to this. So don't act all innocent." Matt snapped. I wiped my tears and looked up. "Good girl." Matt smirked. "Matt you're sick." Hayes rolled his eyes. I stayed quiet during their argument. "Can I go to the basement now?" I asked. "No. You're staying here!" Matt snapped. I nodded and stayed in my place. He began talked with his friends normally like nothing happened. I looked at them with no emotion but inside me I was crying a river. "Matt wanna stay over?" Cameron asked. "Sure man!" Matt replied. "Meredith you're staying here. Clean the house and get everything clean." Matt ordered. "Yes master." I replied. Nash looked at me sadly and turned his direction to the conversation. "Yeah man, Aurora has completely changed. I broke up with her because she began cheating on me a ton." Nash frowned. "It's okay dude you'll find your 'true love'" Cameron patted his back. "I guess." Nash sighed. "Dude you'll find her, and once you do we'll celebrate!" Matt smiled. I began to think Matt actually used me as a toy. I always did but this time It's actually more believeable. "Go downstairs." Matt snapped at me. I nodded and got downstairs. I sat on my wooden chair and sighed. I heard the front door shut a few hours later. I sighed and I went upstairs and cleaned the house. I made it swipy clean. Once I finished it was 11:24pm. I got downstairs and looked around my 'room'. I heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked around and saw nothing there.
"Show yourself!" I demanded. "Hello?" I added. I heard the footsteps coming closer. I grabbed my duck tape pillow as a weapon. "WHO ARE YOU!" I screamed. "Relax!" Nash popped up. "Nash? What are you doing here! Matt's gonna kill you!" I whispered. "He's at our place." Nash chuckled. "Their all sleeping!" He added. "Oh.. Okay." I slowly put down the pillow. "Wow.. It's really bad in here..." Nash frowned. "Hey! I tried my best to make it comfortable." I giggled. "You did sorta good but we're leaving." Nash chuckled. "Pack your things." He added. "I don't have anything." I sighed. "That makes it easier." He replied. I softly laughed in reply.
"Nash, I can't leave!" I sighed. "But you have to go!" Nash sighed.
"I know... But Matt's gonna kill me!" I frowned.
"Well.. We're leaving! I don't want you in this hell. You don't deserve this at all!" Nash replied. "Well.. Okay." I sighed. He smiled brightly and got his stuff. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You need to start a new life. And get a brand brand brand new makeover. And change your name." Nash smiled turning on the car. "Are you sure? I have no money to pay you back I can't save you all that time just for me!" I frowned. "No no it's fine! I just don't want you with Matt anymore. He's going insane." Nash got in the car. I got in the backseat and I stayed over at Nash's family's house while he went over to his apartment with the guys. "Are you okay honey?" Elizabeth asked. "Yes thank you." I smiled. "Great, Nash is a great guy for lending you a big hand on this. She smiled warmly. "Just make yourself comfortable sweet dreams!" She added softly shutting the door. I smiled at how Nash would save me. Out of all the people, he did it. I could tell everyone of my friends would be scared as hell but Nash took a step up.
I'm really thankful to have a friend like him. (: