Chapter 32

SIDE NOTE;
i dont fix my mistakes.... on my editing and im typing fast idk why but yeah.. my auto cap thing is off and im lazy to switch it on so yeah.. sorry for the bad grammar. im gonna turn it on now ok for you grammar correctors (: yw.
-----------
Ciara's POV
Me and the boys talked a lot for like 3 hours and 30 minutes now and I was happy their now friends.
"Can I have a drink of water?" I asked.
"Sure sure! I'll get a water bottle. Be back in a second." Nash smiled, quickly kissing my cheek then leaving.
"You know Nash likes you." The Jacks smiled in unison. "Welll..." I giggled.
Nash came back with a full water bottle smiling brightly.
"Thanks Nash." I smiled. "Your welcome. I'm really sorry for um." He frowned.
"Stop stop! That's the past." I hugged him. He nodded and we talked more. Once visiting hours were over the boys left smiling. I waved and there was a little TV in the room. I turned it on; it switched to the news and I read..
'Matthew Espinosa Broke out of Jail! Watch out for him!'
I gasped and saw the lights flicker. A familiar figure opened the door and it was...

Matthew.
Lee.
Espinosa.

"Hey... Remember me?" Matt smirked. "Matt.. Your going crazy don't do this, DON'T TAKE ME!" I screamed.
"Oh I won't... I just wanted to visit.. You're still my girlfriend." He came closer. "Matt.. No.. Please don't do this!" I begged. He gently stroked my face smirking, I flinched at his touch.
"Matt.. I don't love you!" I yelled causing him to angrily take his hand off me.
"YES YOU DO!" He slapped me hard.
With that he walked out.
I called for the doctors and nurses and they came quickly.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" They all screamed.
"MATTHEW. MATTHEW HE CAME IN HERE!" I screamed holding my cheek.
"I knew that black hoodie! WE'RE VERY SORRY!" A blonde nurse spoke.
"It's fine. I'm fine." I sighed.
"You need your rest darling. We've got security guards and police everywhere. Your safe." A red headed nurse smiled.
"T-thank you." I stuttered. They all nodded and left. The red headed nurse hugged me.
"I'm Cassidy by the way." She let go.
"Thanks for the comfort and help Cassidy." I smiled.
"No problem hun. Your friends are coming early by the way." She waved leaving the room.
I nodded as she shut the door.
I sighed and fell into a deep sleep.
--- next day --
I was woken up by a blonde nurse.
"Honey your friends are here. Here's your clothes." She gave me a Walmart plastic bag with clothes in them.
"Thanks." I stood up. She nodded and left the room.
I slipped on a pair of white sweatpants and a sort of tight long sleeve black and white flower printed crop top.
I tamed my messy hair and got out of the room.
"Hey, you feeling okay?" Nash asked. I nodded in reply.
"Bye Ciara! Have a great day!" Cassidy waved. "Thanks Cassidy! You too!" I smiled.
I saw a figure in the parking lot and with a familiar black hoodie. Matt.
"NASH. GO. GET IN THE CAR QUICKLY!" I rushed him. He nodded unsure and we rushed to his car.
"Nash. I saw Matt. H-he.. slapped me." I felt like I was on the verge of crying. Nash locked the car and sighed.
"Your okay. Everything's fine. I'm here." He smiled. I hugged him tightly and he kissed my forehead.
We left the hospital seeing Matt getting caught by the police I sighed in relief once I saw that. The ride home was silent, the only sounds it made was really bad rap music playing on the radio.
I turned it off and Nash chuckled. "Thank goodness you did that." He added. "I know right." I laughed. Once we got there I saw Cam,Hayes and the Jacks eating everything in my pantry and fridge.
"OH CRAP GUYS THEIR HERE!" Hayes yelled with his mouth full of chips.
"OH CRAP HIDE THE EVIDENCE!" Cameron screamed with his mouth full of oreos.
"Guys..." I face palmed.
"Sorry.. We ran out of food at our place." Jack J laughed.
"Uh-huh..." I giggled.
"How long are you staying?" I asked. "Probably a few weeks." Nash smiled. I nodded and he got a call.
"Hey.. What's up?" He asked.
"Uh-huh... Okay.. Sure! The boys would love to- Oh.. Okay. I'll tell the Jacks bye." Was he said during the phone call. "You guys wanna go to Magcon?" I asked. "Sure bro!" They smiled in unison. "Great." Nash replied. "You can come too Ciara." He added. "REALLY?! YAY!" I squealed.
I haven't made a video yet so I made a new channel..
It's called;
Simply Brooks.
I put my last name because why not? I made a video and saw it slowly growing more popular by the second. A lot of comments said;
HEY YOUR FROM T5WC!
WE MISS YOU!
HOPE U MAKE MORE VIDEOS.
WISHIN FOR THAT BOOTY.
I laughed at the last one.
Nash said that Magcon was in 5 days so I made all my new social media. I gained some followers. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.