Chapter 37

I woke up arms tightly around my waist and light snores. I turned around to see a sleeping Matt. I giggled and kissed his forehead.
"Whaat.." He groaned. "Matt. Morning breath." I giggled pinching my noise. "When I'm done kissing sesh?" He smirked opening his eyes. I pecked his cheek. "Sure, now go toothbrush your breath stanky." I laughed. "Fine." He frowned. He toothbrushed using a extra toothbrush, I toothbrushed as well too.
"Done." He smiled.
"Thanks for changing me." He looked at me. "Aww come here." I smiled. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and asked for an entrance. I let him in and um yeah that happens. (IM NOT GOOD AT THIS KIND OF WRITING ITS AWKWARD.)
"ahem." Cameron coughed. Matt kept kissing me and I laughed. "Maaaatttttt!" I pushed him off me. "Heey we were in the moment." He frowned. "I know." I smiled.
"Guys stop your disgusting. Matt was like deep throating Ciara." Hayes gagged. "Hey she's my girlfriend. I can kiss her like that." Matt kissed me once again. "STOP STOP STOP EW EW EWWWWWW!" All the guys screamed. I laughed and unwrapped my arms around his neck.
"We can finish that when the guys leave." Matt smirked. All of a sudden I caught a box of condoms. "WHO THREW THIS?!" I laughed so hard. "HAYES." Cameron and Nash pointed. "Hayes seriously." I laughed. "By the way the deep throating is now on vine." Cameron winked. "CAMERON NO HOW LONG WAS THAT ON?" I screamed tackling him.
"7 MINUTES." He choked out. I let go and brushed myself. "I should toothbrush often." Matt whispered. "SHUT UP!" I giggled.
"You guys setting up a sex date?" Cameron wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeah and its every friday." Matt laughed. "WAIT WHAT?" I looked at him in shock. "I'm kidding babe oh my goodness chill." He laughed.
"Less talking more eating!" Nash laughed. I giggled and made them all eggs and bacon.
"Haha mines more crispy then all of yours." I stuck out my tongue. "Lemme have some-" I cut him off by slapping his had off my plate. "NO!" I playfully yelled. "oww! CIARA THAT HURT!" Matt frowned.
"HEY WE'RE HERE!" The Jacks came in. "WOAH CIARA WHO'D YOU MAKE OUT WITH? OH MY- DID YOU HAVE THE." Jack G cut off Jack J. "YOU GOT THE DDDDDD OOOOO." "GUYS NO OH MY!" I laughed. "Matt?!" The Jacks backed up. "Ciara he's a wanted prisoner. Stay away from him he'll get you!" Jack J warned.
"No guys it's fine he's cool." I giggled. "I trust you. What'd you make today?" Jack J stole some bacon from Hayes' plate. "There's left over go have some." I pointed. "Okay." They smiled in unison. "So Matt what's up? What happened? Catch up with us!" Jack J smiled. "Seems like he catched so up with Ciara." Cameron wiggled his eyebrows. "Stop ittt!" I giggled.
"Anyway we're going shopping for Matt's clothes. So get ready if your going." I put my dishes in the sink.
I slipped on a pair of black leggings and a white oversized graphic sweater with all the disney princess' as punks taking a selfie. (Idk lmao)
I straightened my hair and parted it to the middle. I put on light makeup and winged eyeliner. I added on bright red lipstick and came out.
Me and Cameron saw eachother and laughed because he when we kissed he had bright red lipstick all over his mouth.
"Lookin' nice." Cameron winked. "Thanks same to you." I giggled. "MATT HURRY UP! I WANNA GRAB MY PURSE!" I whined. "YOUR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT! IM NOT DONE YET!" He yelled back. "BUT MAAAAAATTTTT!" I groaned. He opened the door and I ran in and grabbed a grey hand bag and ran out. I put my;
Phone
Earphones
Wallet
Gum and mints
Makeup bag
Portable charger.
I organized my bag and slung it on the top of my elbow. (Like um the top of it and um the wrist part (top part) of your arm it like flexing um yeah she held it in that position)
They all finished and we got in the car. I sat in the passenger seat because why not? Nash was driving, Matt and Cam were gettin caught up. "We're here!" Nash smiled. I got out and ran inside. I squealed in excitement. "OMG ARE YOU SIMPLY BROOKS?" A girl asked me. "Yes! Hi!" I smiled. "Can I take a selfie with you?" She smiled with tears coming out. "OMG CUTIE DON'T CRY PLEASE!" I hugged her. I helped her wipe her tears and we posed for a selfie. "Can you sign my phone case? I love your dancing video by the way!" She smiled. "Of course darling! And why thank you." I bowed.
I signed it and she smiled waving. "Nice meeting you sweetie!" I smiled. "You too! Have a great day!" She looked back at me. I got about 2-3 more fans coming up to me and the boys waited by a bench. "Sorry for the wait guys." I giggled.
"No problem I love seeing you happy." Matt wrapped his arm around my waist. "Cutie pie." I pecked his cheek. The boys helped him shop while I for one was shopping by myself. I came out with like 6-9 shopping bags.
I didn't feel like shopping anymore since I got enough things. I called up Matt and we're meeting by the food court. I waited and fiddled with my phone. "Hey." Matt smiled. "Hi." I put down my phone. "Looks like you got alot." Looking at like 10-12 shopping bags. "I guess yeah." He laughed. "OMG ARE YOU AND MATT DATING? BECAUSE I SAW MATT DEEP THROATING YOU IS HE A GOOD KISSER! OTP! HAYES IS RIGHT YOU GUYS ARE THE OTP YOUR TRENDING ALL OVER TWITTER AND EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT AND YOU GUYS SHOULD LIKE KISS. LIKE. NOW." A fan said all of that. "Wait wait okay so, yes we're dating, yes Matt's a good kisser, I didn't know we were trending, I'm gonna murder Hayes." I smiled. "I LOVE YOU GUYS CAN I TAKE A SELFIE WITH YOU?" She squealed.
"OF COURSE!" Matt and I smiled. We posed and she left to go with her friends they weren't far away but we could hear them. There were 3 girls
"Matt's so cute in person!"
"Tots! Like his lips, his eyes just wow."
"Have you seen Cameron there? Just kill me."
"I snapchatted videos while you were talking to them."
"I totally ship it."
"Yas girl."
"Guys stop talking about Cam and Matt because have you SEEN the face of Hayes Frickin GRIER! He just like fell into a pit of perfection."
"Gurl tots!"
"Ciara is like so goals."
"Yas girl!"
"Omg Cameron when he breathed I took a picture and its now my fanpage profile picture."
"Girl I couldn't keep my finger off the camera button! THEY ALREADY HAVE AN ALBUM!"
"Girls we should go."
"Yeah girl im tired."
"I can't believe I was in the same room as those boys eeek!"
I laughed so hard when I heard them.
"Like his lips his eyes just wow." I giggled. "And Nash they were wearing like a piece of your merch." I laughed. We all ate and got back in the car.
"So Matt are you staying here? Or coming with the boys?" I asked. "Oh I'm going back home. I just miss being home you know?" He smiled. "Oh okay." I smiled back. We continued talking and got back. I put all my things in my closet, I put my bag away and realized it was only 2:05pm. I changed into sweatpants and a spaghetti strap white tanktop. I heard soft knocks on the door and it revealed Nash. "Anything wrong?" I asked fixing my hair. "The guys are here for the reunion." He smiled. "I'll be there in a sec." I replied. "Okay come when when your ready!" He walked out. I removed my makeup and put on a loose blank tee shirt. I also put my hair into a messy bun.
I came downstairs and saw alot of boys. Like 9-10! I got introduced to them and their really nice. "Hey!" Shawn smiled. "Shawn!" I hugged him. "How are you and Jennifer? Is everything okay?" I asked. "Oh we're fine, she's sick so she couldn't make it." He frowned. "Oh that's fine, I was hoping to see her though." I frowned. "You'll see her soon, I mean she's getting better she's probably gonna be better tomorrow. Matt did you tell her?" Shawn asked. "Tell me what?" I turned my head to Matt. "Oh we're um going to a Magcon tour I just found out today I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Matt came up to me. "It's okay. How long? And when?" I questioned.
"For a year.. And in 2 days." Matt frowned.
"W-what? But we just started dating! You'll find another girl a-and I don't want to loose you!" I cried. "I won't ever forget about you babe. I love you okay? I won't ever forget about you. Even though we're miles apart, you won't loose me." Matt hugged me.
"Yes you will Matthew, there's more girls that are better then me." I cried on his shoulder.
"Don't say that, your unforgettable. I'll miss you to pieces. Okay? I promise I'll be back." He wiped my tears. "With another girl..." I looked up at him. "I promise I won't.. Okay?" He kissed my forehead.
"Okay." (FAULT IN OUR STARS MOMENTO.)
"TFIOS!" All the guys screamed.
"I'll miss you Cam,Nash,Jacks and Hayes." I hugged them. "Of course you will." Cam laughed. "You boys can stay over. I mean you need to plan and stuff." I smiled at them. "Really?! Thank you!" They hugged me.
"Aw anytime!" I hugged them back.
"Anyway.. Um you guys spend your guy time.. I'll go upstairs." I frowned. Matt rushed up to me.
"Love you." He kissed me. I kissed back and waved. "Get some!" Cam and Naah screamed.
I giggled and went upstairs. "Hey guys sorry I'm late." Mahogany smiled. "Oh Matt is this your girlfriend?" Mags (my nick name for her) asked.
"It's Mere, but call me Ciara." I laughed.
"MEREDITHHH! EEEK! GIRL TALK NOW!" She squealed running up the stairs. We ran into my room and shut the door.
"So how's life? And Matt?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Well, he'a leaving for tour, and I just don't know." I frowned. "It's okay. Me and Jacob broke up and I'm fine with it." She smiled.
"But I'm not fine with him leaving." I cried on her shoulder. "I know, I'll be leaving too. But they may add new members for Magcon. You're pretty famous so you can probably join." She enlightened the mood. "You think so?" I smiled. "Yeah! But we gotta get packing Matt's probably gonna come up with Nash and the rest to pack as well." She waved. I wiped my tears and waved goodbye.
I saw Matt coming in a few seconds later. "Hey! Babe oh my what happened?" He questioned. "It's nothing.. I'm fine." I lied. "Are you sure?" He asked worriedly. "yeah.. You should um get um packing." I faked a smile. "Just know that I love you and I promise I won't leave you." He kissed my nose.
I nodded in reply and while he was packing I fell into a light nap.