Chapter 5

** Meredith's POV **
We walked into my house and we put his stuff in the guest room, "What do you wanna eat?" I asked. "I don't know food?" he laughed. I giggled grabbing 2 slices of pizza. I popped them in the microwave and heated them up. "So do you think the 'makeout' was good? Or did anyone else know about it?" Matt questioned. "I don't know, But remember no talking about the makeout to anyone! I strongly dislike rumours." I reply. He nodded and went on his phone. "Do you mind if Nash as Cam come?" he asked. "Nah they can come." I answered grabbing the pizza. He grabbed a slice then went to the door. "So you guys were making out At the party did YOU GUYS DO IT?!" Nash asked. I gasped letting go of my pizza. "OOH PIZZA!" Cameron said grabbing my pizza from my plate. "Uh no." I replied. "Oh okay." Nash shrugged. "Nash.. Was anyone else around?" I asked. "Uhh no just us because everyone left." Nash answered. "Why?" Matt asked. "Uh everyone heard that there was another party so they just left." Nash answered. The door swung open by Christine,Aurora and Lisa. "OH MY GOODNESS DID YOU AND THEM HAVE A FIVE SOME?!" Aurora screamed. "NO OH MY GOODNESS." I yelled. The guys burst out laughing. "WHATS ON YOUR NECK?!" Christine asked examining my neck. "JUST A BRUISE." I replied quickly. "YOU MADE OUT WITH MATTHEW ESPINOSA?!" Lisa popped in. I face palmed. "Was he a good kisser?" Christine wiggled her eyebrows. "Yeah and his penis is a undercover unicorn." I rolled my eyes laughing. Everyone stood in shock. "What it was a joke?" I laughed. "NICE NICE. Wait you HAD IT WITH HIM?!" Lisa said wide eyed. "NO NO NO! I was drunk we just made out." I laughed. They nodded and we talked a bit. "Wow turns out Matt can last like 30 minutes with a girl not havin sex." Christine laughed. "WOAH I JUST NOTICED THAT NOW." I laughed. "SO! Wanna have a slumber party?" Aurora asked. "Can't have to babysit Matt he's staying over." I laughed. "I don't need a BABY SITTER!" Matt crossed his arms. I laughed in reply. "Aw what next weekend? He can stay over at Nash's or Cam's?" Aurora smiled. "Sure!" I smiled. "BUT I WANNA STAY OVER!" Matt frowned. "Nah." I replied smiling. "GIRLS ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING?!" Lisa squealed. "SHOPPING!!!!" We all screamed. "Wow you guys are like louder then girls screaming for Cameron." Nash laughed. "OKAY WE'LL SHOP ON GIRLS DAY!" I said. "Aw gotta go my dad wants me to meet some guy from his work like his son and stuff." Lisa frowned. "Aw okay see YA!" I smiled hugging her. "Hope that worker's son is cute." Christine winked. We giggled and waved her goodbye. We all talked until it got really late. The guys and girls left. It was just Matthew and I. I walked to my closet and grabbed my stitch onesie. I put it on in the washroom and did my daily night routine. I threw my hair into a messy bun and got to the kitchen. "You look beautiful without makeup you know?" Matt smiled. "Awww thank you. Is Matthew Espinosa being cheesy?!" I smiled. "No! It was just a compliment." He shrugged. I giggled and made Matt and I spaghetti because why not? Once I was finished we ate and I washed the dishes. "So Meredith, Do you have a boyfriend?" Matt asked. "No.." I replied. "Have you ever had one?" He asked me again. "Nope." I laughed. "Have you?" I questioned him. "Just a few but they lasted like 1-2 days." He laughed. "Matthew, do you even know what love is?" I asked. "Yes." He replied. "Have you ever felt what love is?" I asked. "Yes." He replied once again. "What's love in your definition?" I asked. "When two people fall for eachother." He replied. "No, love is like putting your needs behind and putting theirs first, love is like a connection that two people have a special one." I stated. "Well in my opinion." I added. "Do you love anyone?" He asked. "Uhh.. No." I replied. "Oh." He said. I finished doing the dishes and went downstairs. "Can I sleep with you?" Matt asked sweetly. "Your sleeping on the floor." I replied. "Okayy." He smiled. I set down some blankets and pillows for him. I set my bed to make it comfy. I fiddled on my phone and decided to check on Matt. He looked so uncomfortable. "Sleep here." I sighed. He smiled brightly then got his stuff and dropped himself on the bed. I laughed and texted the group chat (Christine,Lisa,Aurora and I) I felt his arms around me. "Mattttttt." I groaned. He laughed hugging me. I giggled letting go of my phone. I faced him smiling. "You make me want to be a good boy." He smiled. "Aww." I giggled hugging him. "You know, I lied I never felt love." He sighed. "I know." I laughed. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Will you be my girlfriend Meredith Veronica Briar?"
~~~~~~~~
A/N
WOAH CLIFF HANGER AHAHHA
IM SO EVIL MUWHAHAHAHHA
I SHIP THEM
#MADITH
OK IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I WAS GROUNDED AND STILL IS BUT I DOWNLOADED THE WATTPAD APP SO I CAN LIKE UPDATE LOL. K BYE IM BORING