Chapter 29

We all slept at around 3:30am, and we woke up all naturally. "Good morning... CALIFORNIA!" I screamed in joy. "Shut up!" Mia laughed. We all got downstairs and I got a call from Nash.

C - Ciara
N - Nash
C; Nash Hi!
N ; Hey! So are you okay Ciara?
C; Yeah I'm fine, how's everyone back in Virginia?
N; It's so boring!
C; Aw! Come visit!
N; I can't! I'm too lazy.
C; WOW SERIOUSLY!
N; *laughs* I can't, because I have to help out my family and such you know.
C; Oh that's alright. I hope you have a great day!
N; You too Ara!
C; Nice nickname for me. *laughs* Bye Nash!
N; Bye Ara!
** end of call **
"Was that Nash?" Gina asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Cool! I wanted to say hi! You should have told me!" Selena playfully scoffed. "Do you miss Virginia?" Grace asked tilting her head and changing the subject. "Yeah, but a lot of bad things happened to me there, and I'm just ruining everyone there." I sighed. "Well, you should really visit maybe because you didn't have time to say goodbye to your youtube friends!" Mia cheerfully smiled. "Well; it's fine... I mean they'll move on." I crookedly smiled.
"Besides; Nash wanted me to start a NEW life. And that for a fact is gonna happen." I added. "Well okay, your with us again and that for a fact is amazing!" Grace hugged. "AWW GROUP HUG!" Mia screamed. We all hugged eachother as one big clump. We let go laughing.
"Wait, I keep forgetting to ask you this but is Nash a good kisser?" Selena laughed. "Yes, I guess." I giggled.
"Anyways! Let's find you BOYFRIEND!" Gina squealed. "What why?" I questioned. "Oh... Girls. She's not over Nash." Mia smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. I got a call from my parents?
A - Anonymous
C - Ciara
A; Hello? Is this Meredith or is now Ciara Elle Brooks?
C; Yes, May I ask who this is?
A; This is Virginia Hospital, I'm sorry to break it to you but your parents, Farah and Derek Briar passed away. They may ask to be here.
C; Y-yes yes. I'll be there as soon as I can..
A; Thank you. I'm really sorry.
C; it's fine. Have a great day.
A; You too.
Once it was dead, I sobbed onto the ground.
"OH MY GOODNESS. WHATS WRONG?!" Gina rubbed my back.
"My.. My. Parents. They, passed away." I cried onto her small shoulder. All the girls rushed over to me to support me. I ran upstairs to my room and stuffed some of my clothes. "Where are you going?" Selena asked. "Virginia." Was all I could say. "Oh.. I hope to see you soon." All the girls hugged me. "We'll book your plane ticket." Mia sadly smiled. "Thanks." I mumbled. Once that was all done. In about 2 days I left and the girls drove me to the plane. "Bye Ciara." All the girls sadly spoke. "Bye girls." I wiped a tear and hugged them. "Flight 235 for Virginia is now boarding." A voice spoke. I waved and left for the plane. After a few hours I rushed to where my parents were, I saw my friends, and not Matt. I ran up to them on their death bed scanning their scars. "They died in a car crash." A nurse spoke up. "Oh." I frowned. "But we don't know yet if they are fully dead, but we wanted to contact you so you could see them." The doctor crookedly smiled.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"They have a slow heart rate but I hope they will be alive at least for a few days." He added. I nodded in reply and asked for some privacy. They all left which left a comfortable silence.
"Mom, Dad. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I was a daughter that you aren't proud of. I just want you to know that I love you- and I can't reverse time to spend that time with you. I remember all those memories we had back then, the daughter that you were proud of, and I just miss you. Please. Just stay with me. I will cherish and spend my time with you. Because I love you. And I will put your needs before others. Remember when you told me the definition of love? And told me to pass on that message? Spread kindness,love and hope. I'm willing to do that. Please. Just one more day with you." I sobbed leaving one tear on my mother's pale face. I held both their hands and hugged them both separately. "Meredith." I heard a soft faint voice say. I shot up to see my mother weakly smiling. "MOM!" I smiled. "You are the daughter I am proud of, and you always will be, my sweet Meredith. Please promise me to stay positive. I know I haven't been there for you. But please be happy, make others happy as well." My mom smiled holding my hand. "I promise mom. I promise. I love you." I sobbed onto her shoulder. "I'll see you soon. I love you too." She smiled weakly seeing her slowly drift. "Good bye." I sighed. "We are very proud of our daughter." I smiled to myself speaking my dad's words. "I'm sorry, I'm a mistake." I sighed looking at my Dad's pale face. "You will never be a mistake." My father smiled at me holding onto my hand. "I don't have enough time, but please do good. I'm proud of you and will watch you and see the goodness you spread." My dad smiled. "I love you Daddy." I smiled. "I love you too, You'll always be my little girl." My dad's final words spoke. I softly smiled as the line went dead. "I'll see you soon." I whispered to myself. I walked out wiping my tears. "Their gone." Was all I spoke. "I'm sorry." Nash sighed. "I'm sorry for your loss Meredith." Cameron frowned. "I'm not Meredith, I changed. Now, I have to go. Goodbye." I rushed out of the hospital. "WAIT!" Nash yelled. I turned around to hug him. "Thank you." I smiled. I ran out of his arms and got to the airport for my flight back.
"With all goodness comes a gift." A elderly lady spoke to me. "W-what?" I stuttered. "I can see the look in your eyes." She smiled.
"What gift?" I asked. "You'll have to find that out yourself." She chuckled. She left me with curiosity.