Chapter 28

"I'm glad your strong, most girls would have died. At least that Nash guy saved you!" Selena smiled. "Thank God for him!" Houston laughed.
"Yeah I'm really thankful." I smiled. We all ate ice cream and watched Netflix. Houston had to go because his mom needed him to watch the house while she's gone on a business trip. "Bye Houston!" I waved. "Bye Ciara!" Hou (Houston) shot a smile.
"Girls night out!" We all squealed as I shut the door, Don't get me wrong, We love Hou. But sometimes we just need girl time, and of course he needs his time with his guy friends Jake,Brian and Troy. We all painted our nails and did blind makeovers.
"YOU LOOK SO UGLY!" Gina laughed at Selena. "SO DO YOU!" Selena laughed back. "YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE MONSTERS HONESTLY!" I joked. "I KNOW RIGHT?! WE'RE THE NEW UGLY MONSTERS! RAWR!" Gina laughed. "Let's go prank the boys, I got some ugly non useful clothes let's put them on and act as scary as possible to the Jacks." Selena smirked. We put on ragged clothes and we knocked at the Jacks house. Jack J answered with looking at his phone. "Who is it?" He asked still having his eyes on the phone.
He looked up and screamed. "JACK! WHAT IS ON OUR DOORSTEP COME LOOK!" Jack J screamed. We saw Jack G scream as he looked at us. "They're ghosts. They're not talking. Just blinking and looking at us." Jack G whispered which we heard. "ITS CIARA!" I broke into laughter. "YOU GOT THAT SELENA?" I asked preferring to the camera. "YES!" They both broke into laughter. "NOT FUNNY AT ALL!" The Jacks Frowned in unison. "Yes it was! Anyway it's like 11:03pm. We're leaving." I waved. "BYE! PLEASE TAKE OFF THAT GUNK OF YOUR FACE!" Jack G laughed. "WE WILL!" We giggled back. We took off our makeup and felt refreshed as ever. "I missed these sleepovers." I smiled. "Same!" Gina and Selena smiled. We all group hugged and talked about what I missed. "Hey where's Grace and Mia?" I asked. Grace and Mia were all of our best friends but they had to go on a family trips. "They're great! We're still all best friends!" Selena smiled. "I would love to see them." I frowned. "You can! I'll call them up and tell them to call you Ciara." Gina excitedly squealed. "Great!" I smiled wide. "They live like 9 houses away so it won't take that long, they'll be sleeping over too, is that okay?" Gina asked.
"Yeah! I miss having the squad." I laughed. "Yeah. Anyway their here!" Gina smiled. I squealed and opened the door. "CIARA!" Grace and Mia screamed and both jumped onto my arms which caused me to fall. "I MISSED YOU ACE AND MI!" I called them by their nicknames. "SAME!" They both squealed. I talked to them about everything, to when I moved to Virginia to Right now. "Wow..." Was all they could say. I nodded and they pulled me into a hug. I'm really thankful Nash did this. My life is the way I want it to be. I don't ever want to change a thing in this moment.