Chapter 34

I woke up to the usual, the sun shining on my face.
I groaned and made my bed. "Nash?" I whispered coming to the guest room. I saw Nash sleeping on one side cuddling against a pillow. I took a picture and smiled. "Nashyyy." I shaked him.
"Noooo... Five more minutes." He groaned. "Nooo... No more minutes." I mocked him. "Nash please get up." I frowned. "But Ara, I don't wannna!!" He hid his face in the pillow. "Pleaseee Nashy for me..." I kissed his cheek. "Fine I'm up." He frowned. I smiled and held his hand going to wake up the other boys. "HAYES, CAMERON GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS OVER HERE!" I screamed which caused them to shoot up. "CIARA THATS NOT COOL!" Hayes screamed. I laughed and they got up. "Hey can Hayes and I get some food? You ran out so..." Nash smiled. "Sure babe." I kissed his cheek. He blushed looking down. "Awwwie is Nashy blushing?" I poked his cheek. "Guys shut up I'm gagging." Hayes laughed. "Okay have fun Nashy." I pecked his lips.
"No teasingggg!" He frowned. I giggled and he left. I found eggs so I made eggs for the boys. "So what's up Cameron?" I asked. "Ciara.. I've been starting to like you. I don't know why I just been starting too.. Are you dating Nash?" He whispered.
"No haha I was just teasing him." I giggled. He nodded and I set them down on the plate. I sat down on the couch eating the eggs and we both got dressed because why not?
I did my hygiene routine and put on the outfit above. I put on light makeup and bright red lipstick. I curled my hair to perfection and I came out of the washroom. I didn't see Cameron yet so I walked downstairs. I saw Cameron coming down smiling.
We sat down in the living room and watched TV I felt eyes staring at me. I turned to Cameron seeing him looking at me.
"Stoppp!" I giggled. He chuckled and leaned in. I freaked out and I stayed still. He kissed me. CAMERON KISSED ME! I closed my eyes and kissed back.
"Yeah Hayes-" I heard Nash speak. "CIARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed. We both pulled away and I saw my bright red lipstick all over his mouth. "Cameron, um.. Go get that off I need to talk to Nash.." I crookedly smiled. He nodded unsure and Nash came closer. "W-why? I really like you Ciara. You flirted with me and called me 'babe' the next thing you know I leave you with him for like 30 minutes and here you are sucking on his face!" He threw his hands up.
"Nash.. It's nothing.. It was a mistake. I'm sorry." I looked down.
"You better be. You slut." He rolled his eyes turning around.
"NASH WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING. I CAN KISS,FLIRT AND EVEN HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE." I screamed. He turned his heel looking at me with anger boiling inside of him.
"SO DON'T EVEN CALL ME A SLUT. YOUR THE ONE THAT WAS A FUCKBOY." I added. "STOP. CIARA THAT WAS THE PAST!" He yelled back. "NASH. WE'RE NOT DATING WHY ARE YOU JEALOUS?!" I backed away. "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?! CIARA ELLE BROOKS. I HELPED YOU WHEN MATT KIDNAPPED YOU! I GUESS I SHOULDN'T HAVE AND LET YOU GET RAPED AND ABUSED ALL THE TIME!" He yelled back.
I looked at him with sadness and anger in my face. "W-what?" Hayes added.
"Hayes it's nothing. Your brothers a jerk." I said with tears waiting to come out. I walked past Nash without saying anything. He completely crossed the line. I saw Cameron looking at me with sad eyes. "Nash is just mad it's okay." He comforted me.
"No he looked completely dead serious." I sobbed on his shoulder. "It's okay." He rubbed my back. I saw Nash come in the room.
"What? You want to hurt me again? Completely cross the line? Or better the yet; make me cut?!" I screamed at him with tears spilling.
"IM SORRY!" He yelled back. "Nash calm down. You just told her crap. Don't put her through more crap." Cameron calmly spoke. "Oh shut up Cameron. You ruined our soon-to-be relationship!" Nash rolled his eyes. Cameron stood up in anger. "I kissed Ciara. Seemed to be she liked it. Probably better then what you did to her." Cameron smirked. "Boys stop." I whispered. "CAN YOU STOP WITH YOUR DUMB ACT? SHUT THE FUCK UP CIARA IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT!" Nash screamed at me. I looked down in sadness. They began to full on fist fight.
"CAMERON STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" I screamed trying to let him go of Nash. "CAMERON PLEASE. STOP!" I screamed. Hayes came in and told me a signal. We both screamed at the top of our lungs. "STOP!!!!!!" They stopped right away and held their ears. "WHAT?!" They screamed back. "I'm sorry Ciara." Cameron frowned. "It's fine.." I crookedly smiled. "Nash your acting like a child." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the help Hayes, you the realist." I laughed. "Anytime." He chuckled."Sorry I kissed you Ciara. I felt no sparks." Cameron sighed. "I felt no sparks either." I smiled. "Oh." Nash looked down.
"Your right. I should be kept kidnapped and going through all that crap." I fake smiled. "No.. I-I was angry-" He spoke. "Shut it Nash. You crossed the line. I saved you from Cameron beating you to a pulp. Now we're even!" I rolled my eyes.
"Wai-" I cut him off. "Stop making up your excuses. Good night." I felt tears slip from my eyes while leaving.
My shoes left those high heel clicks along the way. I changed into pyjama shorts and Nash's big tee shirt. I know I'm mad at him but I'm not over him.
I sobbed and laid down on my made bed. I heard soft knocks on the door.
"C-come in." I softly yelled.
"I'm back." A familiar voice sneered.
I turned to see who it was.
It was....
-------
A/N
LMAO CLIFF HANGER MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH
ILL UPDATE TOMORROW I PROMISE

I DID MY NAILS LMAO

IDK WHY I JUST DID

FEEDBACK PLS

VOTE,COMMENT AND UM YEAH THX ILY 🌞🌞🌞