Chapter 30

I was thinking about what that lady said in the plane, I walked out of the airport and took a cab to my house. No one was there, the girls were gone. I shrugged and put my suitcase away. I still remembered the house that I lived in. I walked over there since it wasn't that far. I saw a young couple and a little girl smiling happily on the porch. "Hello there! Is there anything I could help you with?" The woman spoke. "Oh no, this is just the house I used to live in." I smiled. "Oh.. Well maybe you want to come over for a little chat?" The man warmly smiled. "Oh no.. I would take your precious time!" I laughed. "Oh no honey, Melody here needs someone to play with! And we've got a lot of work!" The lady laughed. "I would love to baby sit for you!" I offered. "Really? Thank you! But we don't need that in about a week! So may I have your number so you can get the details?" She asked. "Yes of course!" I smiled. I gave the man my number and I left with a wave. "Have a great day!" I smiled. I looked down at the sidewalk to those memories we had on that porch. Me playing barbie there, My mom and I having a tea party, My dad asking for me to help him with ranking. It's those little things that can make a girl so happy.
I got a phone call from Nash.
C; Hi!
N; Hey! So we're coming to California and we need a place to stay... Do you mind if I come over to your place?
C; Who are we?
N; Oh just Cameron,Hayes,Chrissy, and Lisa.
C; Sure sure! I'll drive you to my place! Just tell me when your coming!
N; Alright thanks! We're coming over in 4 days.
C; Okay!
N; Thanks Ara! Bye!
C; Your welcome Nas!
N; That sounds like rats pee what the frick
C; I know *laughs*
-------
I walked to my place and cleaned the guest rooms. I haven't talked to the Jacks for a while and well, decided to make a visit. Once all the chores were done and it was 5:25pm I knocked on their door. It was opened by a happy Jack J. "HEYYY!" He smiled. "Hi! Sorry I didn't tell you about me going to Virginia!" I apologized.
"Oh no it's fine! We understand." He let me in. I looked at how everything was basically the same. Their house was really clean actually. "Hey!!" Jack hugged me. "Hi!" I hugged back. We let go and we talked about random things. I got a call from Nash again,
C; Hey Nash wuss up?
N; *laughs* well.. We're gonna be early. Because their too excited so do you mind if we'll be there tomorrow?
C; Yeah sure! Can't wait to see ya!
N; Same to you!
----- end of call -----
"A guy named Nash was in our old old school, he was a fuckboy along with Cameron and Matt." Jack J glared.
"Nash Grier? Cameron Dallas? Matt Espinosa?" I questioned.
"Yeah them! I hope you weren't one of their toys!" Jack G frowned.
"I was... I was kiddnapped by Matt. And we dated before." I looked down.
"Wow... We'll protect you. Is Matt coming?" Jack J asked.
"No, I don't think so. He's gone completely crazy. But the boys changed. So expect an apology if they did something wrong to you." I smiled. "Alrighty then!" The Jacks said in unison.
It was 6:00pm and I asked the boys to help me clean the house. It took a few complaints and groans but they did it.
Once we finished the house was completely spotless. By now it was 9:00pm and I had to sleep early because they're coming really early. "Bye! Thanks for helping!" I smiled.
"Your welcome! Sweet dreams!" They waved. Did I forget to mention we made an undercover tube or door that looks like it leads to my backyard but it doesn't. It's a covering to the Jacks kitchen 😂.
I did my night routine and fell asleep.
--- next day ---
I woke up to my alarm ringing. I groaned and saw it was 4:00am. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, and didn't put on makeup.
I put on a long lavender knit sweater that was mid thigh height and high white boots. It was pretty chilly in the morning that's why I put on the sweater. I parted my hair to the middle and grabbed my bag which had,
My wallet
My phone
Makeup bag
Gum & mints
Earphones
A portable charger.
I left my house and got in my car. I turned on the radio and listened to some okay music. It was basic; but I had nothing else to listen to.
Once I arrived I fixed my hair and sweater. I parked and got inside.
I looked around and didn't see them, I texted Nash to meet me by Starbucks.
Of course I ordered a double chocolate chip frappe. I got a little treat too. I waited at a single table and fiddled with my phone.
I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I shot up to see Nash smiling along with my other friends.
"Nash!" I smiled hugging him.
"Sexy outfit." He winked laughing.
"It's California. C'mon." I giggled. They ordered and we got to my car.
I drove them to my place and they settled in.
"Crap I ran out of mini pizza's." I muttered.
I texted Jack J if he had any and he said he bought 2 boxes. I laughed and told him I'll get some.
"Be right back guys!" I smiled. I quickly locked my door and locked all my personal things.
They all stayed in the living room while I went to what Jack G called.
"The Tube."
And I went inside to their kitchen.
"Sup sup sup!" I smiled.
"Woah you look-" Jack G started.
"So much leg." Jack J widened his eyes.
"Where the mini pizzas at?" I laughed.
They gave me 12 and I thanked them. I went back to my place. I closed the door and asked the Jacks to lock theirs to they won't have 'strangers' in their kitchen.
"I BROUGHT FOOD!" I yelled which I saw all of them shoot their heads facing the mini pizzas and running to them. Nash slipped and fell on his butt on the way there. I laughed so hard along with everyone else.
"OH MY GOODNESS." I managed to say. I ran over to him and helped him up. I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed over to it. I saw Houston in tears.
"HOU WHATS WRONG?!" I rushed over to him.
"Can we talk in private?" He asked. I nodded and I told them to eat the mini pizzas while I heard them all arguing over the microwave. I locked my room and he bursted into more tears.
"Oh hou." I frowned patting his back.
"My girlfriend-Stacy.. She cheated on me. It's the fourth time. I keep forgiving her but.. I just can't deal with her. I love her so much." He sighed. "Wow.. I frowned. "You deserve better. We'll have a Ciara and Hou day! I'll hook you up with girls!" I laughed which managed him to smile. "Well.. Thanks for helping me. We can have it next week." He smiled. "Your welcome!" I hugged him. He left smiling. "BYE HOU! SEE YOU LATER!" I waved. "BYE CI!" He called. I shut the door and saw everyone raising their eyebrow.
"What? He's a friend." I shrugged.
"That's what they all say." Lisa laughed.
"We've been friends since kindergarten. I don't think we would be dating and besides. He's not my type. I'm not into jocks." I playfully scoffed. "But you were into bad boys." Lisa muttered under her breath. "Excuse me? It's not my fault I was kidnapped,abused and raped!" I said which managed her to stay quiet. "Thought so." I huffed.
"Sorry about her.. The girls have been acting really rude lately." Hayes nervously chuckled. "It's fine. They just need to fix up their act before I kick them out." I smiled. Lisa rolled her eyes at my reply to Hayes. He nodded and we talked a lot about what I missed and stuff. Chrissy and Lisa went out somewhere but the guys didn't feel like going. I felt it was the time for the guys to see the Jacks...