Chapter 38

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and I turned around to see Matt not with me. Must be packing. I sighed and got out of bed, I tamed my hair and tooth brushed. I brushed my PJ's and got downstairs. I saw all the boys packing their things. "Morning." I smiled. "Hey babe, sorry I wasn't cuddling with you." He frowned. "I tooth brushed." He added smirking. "Keep it PG 13 please?" Cam rolled his eyes. "Wait didn't you guys um break up?" Shawn asked. "Eeh.. We're back together." I smiled. "Oh okay." Shawn shrugged.
Matt leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync and asked for an entrance. I accepted and began french kissing. I heard cameras shoot and loud groans. I giggled and Matt began to kiss my jawline.
"THATS ENOUGH!" All the boys screamed. "Goodness, Matt just can't keep it PG 13 can he?!" Jack G laughed. "Not with Ciara." He winked. "Oh shut up! You're leaving in like 1 day!" I frowned. "Baby it'll be fine okay? I won't hook up with girls." He hugged me tight. I hugged back and sighed. "Okay." I sighed. "Now I need to get packing with the guys. It's gonna take forever. I'm sorry I can't spend time with you. I made you some eggs and bacon. Their still hot you can go eat them and watch some netflix and starbucks is beside it." He kissed my cheek. "You know me too well, my boyfriend dearest." I giggled. I kissed his jawline which I teased him. "BABE!" He yelled. "Whaat?" I smirked. "Don't do that!" He frowned. "Aw like doing this?" I kissed his jawline once more. "Okay okay I need to get packing love you babe."
"Love you too Matt." I got upstairs and got my laptop. I opened it up and watched Mean Girls in the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and drank my starbucks. I made myself popcorn and ate it in the kitchen still watching it.
"You go Glen Coco!" I repeated laughing at the santa claus part.
"Hey babe sorry I didn't spend much time with you today, We're taking a big break though." Matt appeared smiling at me. "C'mere!" I giggled. We finished the movie and we hung out in the kitchen. "Matt, we need to get packing." Jack J popped his head up.
"Okay I'll be there in a second." He replied. "But I didn't get to hang out with you, you just packed and and I won't be able to see you for a long period of time." I frowned. "I know babe but I'll be back soon." He kissed my forehead.
"I'll cuddle with you tonight, I promise." He hugged me. "Okay..." I sighed. He left to the living room and the Jacks were constantly going through and out the door. I offered if they needed any help but they refused. I tweeted that I'll be doing a Q&A
I sighed and went upstairs to make the video.
"What is up my darlings? Ci here!" I started my video with my intro. "So I'm gonna be doing a Q&A and I'm picking the most good and crazy questions!" I added. "So _____ asked: If you had to be any of the Kardashians (Including the Jenners which are still- okay u get it) who would you be?" I asked myself. "Kylie. HAVE YOU SEEN DEM LIPS THO? Goals!" I did the prasing thing emoji. "Reenact the sassy girl emoji ( 💁)" i did and it failed. "I tried." I laughed. "Will you be able to do a P.O box video?" I asked again. "Umm sure I haven't done one so I guess I will probably in next weeks video I'll tweet if I am." I replied. I answered more questions and finally finished the video.
"Thanks for watching! Love you guys!" I smiled waving. I ended it and edited my video and finally upload it.
'Just made a video for you cuties 😚 go watch it please!' I tweeted and posted a pic on instagram.
It was now 9:00am and I had to get the boys to the airport so I fell asleep.