Chapter 26

I woke up to a shear light on my face and soft kitchen noises. I got up and looked around. "Is she awake?" I heard Nash whisper. "I don't know." A soft small female voice replied.
I got off the bed and opened the door. I smiled warmly at Nash. "Thanks for letting me stay here Nash." I smiled.
"Anytime." He replied. "Really you saved me and I'm really thankful how could I repay you?" I kindly asked. "Nothing nothing! Just try to stay hidden until I book your plane ticket." He answered. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Your moving to California. You can't be here anymore. Your gonna get hurt again, I don't want that happening." He softly touched my shoulder. I felt a bunch of sparks at his actions, I now just get nervous around him.
"Thank you." I let out a small whisper. We pulled into a hug and while pulling apart, I looked into his electric soft blue eyes and his skin. We leaned in until our lips touched, I felt so much sparks I couldn't even count. Our lips moved in perfect sync as this happened. We pulled apart and smiled. "Wow." Nash blushed. I giggled and looked around to see Nash's family all jaw dropped and eyes wide open. He gasped as he saw his whole family still at their position.
"I SHIP IT!" Will screamed. "NERE!" Hayes added. I laughed seeing Nash's parents wiggling their eyebrows and smirking.
"Oh my god." Nash face-palmed. "You mean, Wow." Hayes mocked. I laughed at Hayes looking at his face when he said 'Wow'. "See even your girlfriend is laughing about it." Will smirked. "He's-" I was cut off by Nash.
"We're not dating." He laughed. 'FRIENDZONEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed in my head. "Yet!" Skylynn giggled. I laughed and picked her up. "Wanna play horses?" She smiled. "Of course babydoll!" I smiled. I put her on my back and we walked to her room. "Nash just calls me Sky. But you call me fun and nice nicknames. Nash is so basic." Skylynn sassily said. "I know right! #BASICNASH." I laughed. "I HEARD THAT!" Nash screamed. "SORRY BASIC NASH!" I yelled back. "Your my new favourite." Skylynn and I high-fived. While we playe horses I was apparently a princess and she was the queen. "I booked your plane ticket, you're going in 4 days. I'll help you buy new things." Nash smiled. "What?! THANK YOU!" I squealed jumping into his arms. I pecked his cheek quickly and smiled. I saw him majorly blushing. "Can you come with me?" I asked. "Where?" Nash asked. "To California. I won't know anyone there or have a house." I frowned. "No worries! But I can't. I bought you a house and you could still live your life and a youtuber." He smiled brightly. "Nash you're going way too far ahead! Your wasting so much money on me! I can't let you do that!" I frowned. "No no it's fine. You need it." He smiled.
"Thanks Nash. Really I owe you big time." I smiled. "No no you don't!" He laughed. "Yes I do! I'm repaying you whether you like it or not!" I giggled.
"Okayyyy! Fine." He laughed. We got to the mall and Nash carried most of my bags of which was 56 and I was carrying 38. "I think this is enough." I laughed. "THANK YOU!" He sighed. "Oh this top and jeans are cute." I smirked. "Oh goodness." He facepalmed. "I'm kidding!" I laughed. He sighed in relief and we put our bags in the car. We got some luggages too on the way home. I packed all of my new things and I went to bed. When I woke up we got to somewhere where we could change our names legally. "I think I'll change my name to.... Ciara Elle Brooks." I smiled. "Perfect! Just fill out these forms and your passport and other things will be changed!" The lady smiled. I filled out about 6-9 long pages. "Great! Now I'll call them. It'll only take about 10 minutes, Can you give me your passport and other important things?" She asked. "Of course!" I smiled passing them to her. "Great! You'll get brand new ones and do all the pictures and such." She smiled. Once all that jazz was finished. (Pictures,etc.) We went back and realized it was 5:00pm. "Wow." I laughed. "I know right! We'll be back there 'Ciara.'" Nash laughed. "Okay!" I giggled.