Chapter 13

** Meredith's POV **
I heard a knock on the door.
I saw Shawn with a beautiful girl; she had long brown hair with ombré to blonde and hazel eyes. She was smiling brightly looking at me. "Hey! Meet my girlfriend, Jennifer!" Shawn smiled. "Hi!" She shot up a smile. "Hi! I'm Meredith but you can call me Mere any nick name will do." I smiled. She nodded and we let her in. "GIRLS THIS IS JENNIFER!" I yelled. "HI JENNIFER!" Lisa,Chrissy & Aurora smiled in unison. "What happened to her?" She asked. "Her boyfriend cheated on her." I frowned. "Well, LETS GIVE YOU A MAKEOVER! Girls don't cry over boys, they do squats so the boys be crying wishing they had the booty." Jennifer laughed. "NICE ONE! I can tell we're already best friends!" I squealed. "YASYASYAS!" She yelled. We were all excited and Shawn left to go hang out with the guys. "CHRISSY, PLUG THE CURLING IRON, MEREDITH, GET YOUR MAKEUP, LISA GET ALL MEREDITH'S CLOTHES POSSIBLE! I WILL DO MY ART." We all huddled and Jennifer said. "YAS" we laughed. I grabbed all my makeup and Lisa threw in ALLL my clothes on the bed. "YOU COULD HAVE JUST LET THEM STAY IN MY CLOSET!" I laughed. "Naah." She smirked. We got all set and we gave her a complete makeover. She smiled at her appearance. "YOU LIKE IT?" Jennifer asked. "OF COURSE!" She squealed hugging her. We got into some yoga outfits and she did some squats. "YES YES! MOVE TO THE BEAT! YAS! WORK IT!" Jennifer encouraged her. We put on 80's music and danced around. "YES SQUAT SQUAT! YOU GOTTA GET THAT NICKI BOOTY CMON YAS!" Jennifer laughed. Once we were finished we decided to go to Matt's house since the guys were there. "BOOTY LOOKIN FINEE!" I laughed. "Thank you thank you." Aurora bowed. Nash opened the door and his eyes wide open. "AURORA?!" He said shocked. "DAAAAAYYYYYMMMMMNN!" Cameron yelled. "DAT BOOTY DOE." Matt yelled. We all laughed and the guys got to meet Jennifer. "Shawn this ones a keeper." I laughed. "I know." He smiled they pecked a kiss and we awed. "SO. You and Matt?" Jennifer wiggled her eyebrows. "SO. You and Shawn?" I wiggled my eyebrows. We all laughed and I saw Nash staring at Aurora the whole time. "WISHIN YOU HAD DAT BOOTY NASH?" I laughed. He blushed laughing. We spent our day hanging out with Jennifer and she's the best. We can already feel our tight friendship .
----
A/N
YASYASYAS
I WANTED TO ADD MY BESTIE AKA SISTER AKA FANGIRL SISTER BESTIE 4 LIFE SO HERE YOU GO. DAT IS YOUR PRESENT YOUR WELCOME
YASYASYASYAS
DAT BOOTY.
It's literally 3:38am oops