Chapter 8

** Meredith's POV **
My phone vibrated and I quickly checked it
---------
Shawn 🙊🎶:
You okay? Want me to come over?
Me:
How'd you know I wasn't okay?
Shawn 🙊🎶:
Because Cam told me
Me:
Oh okay please come over :(
Shawn 🙊🎶:
Okay I'll see you soon xx
--------
After a matter of minutes I heard the doorbell ring.
"SHAWN!" I yelled jumping into his arms. "Hey!" He smiled. "Thanks for coming!" I smiled letting him in. "So, Tell me what happened." He told me.
I confessed everything that happened from the beginning.
"Wow.." He said in shock.
"I can't believe I was one of his toys." I cried onto his chest. "It's okay. Here I'll give you some air." He smiled going to the window. He saw Matt and clenched his fists. Matt's head shot up and he came up to his window. "What are you doing in her room?!" Matt yelled. "I'm here supporting her! Unlike you did! I can't believe you would use such a great girl as a toy. You have no heart. Your so cold hearted." Shawn said in anger. "Shawn.." I said calming him down. "Oh so you're dating now?" Matt rolled his eyes. "N-" I was cut off by Shawn. "Yes, and I'm treating her way better then you ever did!" Shawn yelled. "Shawn!" I laughed. "What? Just trying to make him jealous." He laughed. I punched his arm playfully. Matt rolled his eyes crossing his arms. "So you aren't dating?" Matt raised his eyebrow
"Well we could be." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Okay stop flirting your making me gag." Matt rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes and closed the window. "USE PROTECTION!" Matt screamed. We laughed and he had to go. "Bye Shawn." I hugged him. "Bye." He hugged back. I saw my mom's car in the driveway and I screamed. "MOM! DAD!" I yelled hugging them. "Is this your boyfriend?" My mom smirked. He laughed and introduced himself. "We're having dinner with the Espinosa's." My mom smiled. "What happened while we were gone?" She asked. "A lot of stuff mom. I'm just glad your back." I hugged her. "I missed you too honey." She smiled. I wore a tight pink dress with my hair curled into half up half down. "You look beautiful!" My dad smiled. "Thanks daddy." I smiled back. We knocked to the door and saw Matt in his boxers. "MOM YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THEY WERE COMING!" He yelled rushing upstairs. Mrs. Espinosa let us in and smiled. "You look beautiful!" Mrs. Espinosa shook my hand. "Thank you! You look beautiful as well!" I smiled. Matt came down wearing skinny jeans and a solid white shirt. I helped Mrs. Espinosa set the table and we all ate. "Meredith and I were together while you were gone." Matt smirked at me. I choked on my food. "Really?! Wow!" My dad laughed my mom was too busy trying to help me stop choking. Once that was done I cleared my throat. "Are you kids still together?" Mr. Espinosa asked. "No." I laughed. "Yes." Matt smiled. "No we aren't he isn't my type." I laughed again. "I see, well that Shawn guy seems nice!" My mom smiled. "Oooh who's Shawn?" Mrs. Espinosa smiled at me. "Oh just a friend of mine." I smiled. "A really close one." Matt said under his breath. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. Once we were finished since it was Friday they wanted to stay up a bit longer.
Mrs. Espinosa wanted me to stay with Matt while their socializing.

How fun!
*note to sarcasm*