Chapter 24

I woke up with me sitting on a hard wood chair,in a dark room,hands tied, and mouth covered. I tried speaking but all came out was muffles, I shook my head and the cloth got off my mouth. "HELLO?!" I screamed. "Well well well..." A familiar voice came from a distance. "M-m-matt?" I asked. "How'd you know?" He smirks coming out of the darkness. "Why.." I asked. "I didn't show how much I love you." He smirked coming closer. "Matt.. Stop please.." I pleaded. He came closer and this got heated (he basically raped her ok) I was breathing heavily looking around. "Get ME OUT!" I screamed. "I I don't think that's gonna happen." He chuckled putting his clothes back on. I put mine back on and I cried. I heard voices from a distance and once Matt locked the door leaving him I ran to the voices. I saw the guys. (5sos) I gasped trying to take the rope off their hands. I saw Matt coming. "Meredith...?" Matt chuckled. "Trying to save your friends Huh?" He chuckled. "I-" I started. "You're coming with me." He grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain. "Stop please." I pleaded. He dropped me on a chair and tied me up. I looked at him with no life in my eyes. I had no hope. "Please.. Let me go." I cried. "No thank you." He smiled. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "You never forgave me. Even though you hugged me, You left me with all the pain and now I'm keeping you here." He laughed. "I'm sorry." I kept repeating with tears coming out of my eyes. "Matt please I'm sorry let me leave." I cried. "Matt please I'm begging you don't keep me locked up I can't handle this I'll DIE!" I cried. "Oh no I'll provide you and your little friends food." He chuckled. I looked down lifeless. I heard footsteps slowly drifting away. I looked up and sighed. "Put this on. You're my slave." Matt ordered. I nodded and put on what looked like waitress clothing. I came out and I pulled my hair onto a ponytail. "You may now call me Master. " He ordered once again. "Okay.." I whispered. "Perfect." He chucked.